• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What Kind of Music Accompanies Your Routine?

Discussion in 'Training' started by deansaliba, Nov 8, 2012.

1. bsge11

bsge11 Member

Rock music always gets me pumped up. It's also my favorite as well. I'm always listening to it when I'm lifting or running the track at my gym.

2. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I like to listen to anything that will motivate me to move faster.
      I usually like to listen to dubstep or to techno when I am working out because this music pushes me to run.
      I think if I listened to country music while working out I would never lose any weight(haha).

3. Ryder13

Ryder13 Member

A few months ago I started adding music. Before I didn't have anything playing.
      Generally I opt for blues rock, classic rock, no surprise since that is what I listen to
      regularly. Yesterday it was a Canadian roots music group, Blackie and the Rodeo Kings.
      Ryder13

4. Pinky

Pinky New Member

I like fast music and my favorite music to listen to is classic rock. If I'm listening to music that I like, my workouts seem to go faster and they are more enjoyable. Anything that is too slow is just boring to me when I am working out and makes me want to go take a nap instead.

5. bsge11

bsge11 Member

I listen to anything that's face paced. Anything from rock to techno music. Mostly started listening to techno music cause I feel it's more energetic and gets you hyped.

6. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

I like to listen to uplifting dance music. The tempo and beat of the dance music is ideal for training and it makes me feel good. The combination of the music and the exercise triggers lots of feel-good chemicals in my brain.