• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • What Kind of Music Accompanies Your Routine?

Discussion in 'Training' started by deansaliba, Nov 8, 2012.

1. deansaliba

deansaliba Active Member

The last workout I did I was accompanied by Eminem's Recovery album, that felt good.

2. TheSilentKid

TheSilentKid New Member

I mostly play party music, but the most epic one would be Eye of the Tiger. I play it on my phone especially during last sets, the song's beat just sort of gives me that extra burst of strength lol.

3. Bunnywithagun

Bunnywithagun Member

I love music when I workout. I typically put on Pandora and randomly pick a station.

4. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

Sometimes I play aggressive heavy music when I want to psych myself up for deadlifts or squats. I will be playing more aggressive music when I do my mega bulk in January. Should be fun :D!

5. johnwilson225

johnwilson225 Member

I don't listen to rock music or song with a lot of bass. I workout my best with relaxation music. It relax my body and mind.

6. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I have all the songs in this video. When I listen to them I think of the video and all that Zyzz says. Inspires me so much
      [video=youtube;AdBoybKnzZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw[/video]

7. audiophox

audiophox Member

8. untitled

untitled Member

I mainly listen to upbeat techno music from the 90's :)

I don't even particularly like the music but it helps to encourage me through my workouts.

9. deadweight

deadweight Member

I used to listen to metal, or something with a really fast beat that would get my heart racing. These days however I'm in to motivational audio ripped from youtube. If you think I'm nuts just watch a few and tell me you didn't feel the urge to get up and do something.

10. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I listen to a wide range of music. If I'm doing my strength training workouts I do tend to listen to slower songs and more rock. When I do cardio I typically listen to all my guilty pleasure pop songs. I have a long list of Katy Perry songs I find very effective.