• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Went to the doctor today

Discussion in 'Training' started by sehiaudop, Mar 30, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Went to the doctor today

worried

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Went to the doctor today

Last edited by Ahmed81; Today at 11:38 AM.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Went to the doctor today

Natural hormonal imbalances maybe. It's sort of like male pattern baldness, some people are born to have it, some have it worse than others, some don't get it at all, even if they try to. Something like 30-50% of all men have gyno, it's just not noticeable. If your hormones are out of whack (notably SHBG) it could become significantly worse, or if you abuse AAS it could become significantly worse. I wouldn't stress about how or why you got it too much, it just happens.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Went to the doctor today

I just read on this website that "Gynecomastia caused by transient changes in hormone levels with growth usually disappears on its own within six months to two years." This can happen to anyone between the ages of 13-22. I would assume this is why my doctor wants to have my hormone levels tested. Also, gyno develops around the whole breast, as opposed to just the nipple (see google images). I don't mean to shoot your theory down or anything, Spiderman, but I just really dont want this to be gyno!!

I don't mean to make a joke of this situation, but could too much masturbation be a cause of this as well? That would surely throw off the test to estrogen ratio. lol!!

Here's the website btw:

http://www.medicinenet.com/gynecomastia/article.htm

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Went to the doctor today

Again, gyno is just glandular tissue in the nipple / breast, doesn't really matter if it's all behind the nipple or spread out. If it's not gyno, I'm not sure what you think it is. What you describe in the original post is how most people with gyno describe it.

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Went to the doctor today

perhaps it is gyno, but maybe it's the one caused by a hormonal imbalance that will disappear on its own (as described in the article), as opposed to the more serious form which may need surgery.

Tags: