• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • vice presidential debate from the outside

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by roger, Oct 12, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

vice presidential debate from the outside

Yeah, that is what I noticed also, Biden did enjoy interrupting Paul Ryan. Read one report that the VP jumped in while Ryan was talking 82 times.

"GOP Ad Hits ‘Chuckles’ Biden"

http://dougpowers.com/2012/10/12/gop...huckles-biden/

snippet from Doug Power's article:

"...As a side note, I thought Martha Raddatz wasn’t a great moderator, but at least she ran a tight ship — only letting Biden interrupt Ryan 82 times."

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Biden came off looking like an enormous tool. That probably played well to his base, but I think independents or those on the fence probably did not find that very becoming. I've never been able to stand Biden . . . so I am admittedly not impartial on this. But he was waaaaaay over the top and his antics were VERY unstatesmanlike (for a guy who considers himself the commensurate statesman).

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

I found that very strange as well. It reminded me of the guy that trys to "one up" every story. Ryan tells a story of Romney giving his time to a familly in need and Biden gets all somber. Came off strange

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Agreed with most here. Biden also has a bad habit of pointing at the camera or host. It's like he is lecturing and boasting that he is teaching everyone a lesson. But, he comes off as very condescending.

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I agree with you, but I must cast my vote for the lesser of two evils. If I thought Gary Johnson had a chance in hell to win, I would vote for him.

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Something else to think about is that biden has been on ploitics for like 40 years.

Every thing he says and does is 100% scripted.

So all that goofy laughing and snickering was somehow oart of the master plan.

I assume it was to look older and wiser so people would think porly about Ryan and being a child.

Just because you are in plitics your whole life doesn not mean that you are good at acting whuch bideb obviously is not.

i would like to have seen the prep where they coached him when to snicker, when to outright smile, when to laugh. it was most likely triggered off of ryans keywords. Everytime he mentions libya, snicker, everytime he says economy, chuckle. that sort of thing.

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I think they are throwing the election on purpose. Barry does not want to be president anymore.

8. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

seems like they took one sip too much of their own koolaid.

i call it Michael Jackson Syndrome.

Surroind yourself with like minded people and dont tolerate an opposing point of view. So you can devolve into any depth of lunacy that you want and no one will say anything to you about it. If they say something then they get attacked.

Look at mj. He would get accused of sleeping with kids and his brother or spokesmen would come out and say that its our fault because we dont understand him. our fault.

Listen for this from the left. Its never their fault, its someone elses fault. They also talk louder and talk over you.

Of course this will never happen because they are surrounded with the one side.
      I would respect them better if they tried something, failed and admitted it and said at least they tried their best.