• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Transformation. How many more pounds do I have to lose? Got pics, -10 lbs(IF)

Discussion in 'Training' started by Korporalegq, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Transformation. How many more pounds do I have to lose? Got pics, -10 lbs(IF)

yeah basically! you look good just need to cut up

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Thanks man. Will rep right after recharge.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

You will always lose some muscle, but if you do it right, the loss won't be noticeable. Make sure you lift as heavy as you do on bulks and get enough protein (1 g/lbs) and don't cut on fat too much, make sure there's at least 50+ grams of fat each day.

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I get enough protein/fat everyday. But with carbs it's different. On lifting days I allow myself for 200-250 grams of brown rice and something else as for carbs, but during my rest days I eat only fruits and veggs.

5. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Hey man looking pretty great!
      I’m in the same boat as you, except started out a little bit lighter. Atm I’m weighing in around 195 and I can faintly see my top four abs. I'd say of you got down to 185ish you'd be able to see the outline of your six pack. Just a small note as well, if you want to mix up your cardio try walking quickly on a high incline, using the elliptical, and skipping. As well, make sure to do lots of oblique exercises on top of your core workout. By tightening your oblique’s you pull everything together. Best analogy to give is imagine your wearing a loose t-shirt, if you pull it together on the sides you'll tighten up the shirt and be able to see your core easier. Same concept go with oblique’s, they tighten everything up and bring it all together.