• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Three Men: Aesthetics or Death

Discussion in 'Training' started by vijugati8g, Aug 3, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! So, me, AK-26 and danMUNDY have decided to start up a joint journal where we'll log our progress to aesthetics Never done anything like this before so I'm hoping it will be an excellent source of encouragement and support!

I'll start then

I WAS 12 stone before I went to Austria, but a month of eating around 1200kcal a day and no gym has shot me back down to 11..... Aim to have it back September 16th, when I'll be getting my student loan and making a pig old pot of homebrew test prop

DIET: This has been something that I've always struggled with, but now I seem to be getting on top of it. Aiming for around 3500kcal a day, with 250-300g protein. Using Myfitnesspal to track everything and so far I love it! Great way to keep a handle on everything, and if you're lacking in a certain area it's easy to get some food in and get your macros up. I will post my diet either tonight or tomorrow, as I have company tonight so will be doing some intense cardio instead of typing away

Current lifts - I will have to make note of these, as they will be lower than before after a month off, plus no gear in my system as of yet, so will get these reviewed lifts up ASAP.

Current pic - Here are some pics from last cycle. I don't think there's MUCH difference between now and then but these are all I have at the moment. Will get some current ones sorted soon.

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Three Men: Aesthetics or Death

Last edited by Leeds89; Today at 04:03 PM.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I was going to follow this... until I saw "Aiming for the Zyzz aesthetic look"

Good luck

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

We all have different goals mate, different looks we find desirable But thanks for the good luck wishes mate!

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Best of luck buddy, i'm sure you'll pack on some quality mass with your new diet and supercharged tea.

6. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Thanks mate Need to get AK and Dan in tonight and get this thread bouncing

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I'm subbed

8. djbuffnstuff

djbuffnstuff Well-Known Member

O.k, so I trained today.... did shoulders and back, and gotta say my endurance and strength is way down since taking a month off. I was shoulder pressing the 30kg DBs before I left, now I struggled with the 26s, but that was after a few sets on the smith machine with 50kg on.
      Deadlifts! I haven't been doing these very long, so my lifts are weak anyway, but I love them tbh. Never been as close to being sick in the gym after today, wasn't even a particularly heavy weight, only 70kg (That includes bar). Still, managed a few sets, will be sure to take proper training notes from now on as I forgot I need to be logging all my lifts etc.
      This way only a session to ease back in anyway, next week when I'm all settled back in UK and cracking on with diet I can get things going properly again

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Good to have you onboard mate! With 3 of us in here it should be an entertaining read And if I get some aesthetics out of it aswell, brilliant

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Subbed, but if you get the aesthetic body, leave out all that 'mirin' stuff!

Good luck!