• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • The misc really rustled my jimmies...

Discussion in 'Training' started by Korporalegq, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

yesterday 4 different people told me that my chest looks like a fkn sack of oatmeal. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BITCH. Before I was that guy in my avi, I was a 270 pound 12 year old with severe gynecomastia. Thats the whole reason I got into bodybuilding, because some day I did not want to be ashamed of my body. Well guess wat.... no matter what I do, i will always have a horrible chest. Why? Because the gynecomastia didn't go away, and never will. It's a glandular fat that needs to be surgically removed, and surgery costs like six thousand dollars. Also, do you brahs know how flabby your always going to be after losing 100 pounds of pure fkn fat? Loose skin doesn't go away either. It wouldn't make me butthurt if it was something that I could actually get rid of with my own hard work. But no... at this point I need to invest in cosmetic surgeries if I want to have a slightly impressive physique. Every day going to the gym with a well structured routine, every day getting in my macronutrient needs, every day doing the research so i have what it takes to become aesthetic......it was all a waste of time. Part of my life was just eaten away, brahs.

cliffs: phaggots said my chest looks like sack of oatmeal
      jimmies are rustled
      there is nothing I can do about my chest / overall flabbiness
      would have to get cosmetic surgery to fix it

inb4 dear diary

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

The misc really rustled my jimmies...

wut

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

this, and a new copy pasta is born

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

There is something you can do- Get surgery. If you don't have the money for it, get a part time job and save up money to get the surgery. You're only hurting yourself when you say you can't do something, because in this case you can. Is it going to be easy to lift/have a job/attend school? Probably not. But it does not mean that it can't be done. Gl bro, really hope everything works out for you (srs).

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

thx man. Even though I look in the mirror and don't like what I see, i'm going to use my misfortunes as motivation to reach my genetic potential. In about 2 years I should be getting the surgery, ill prolly have the money by then. Repped for being a nice guy

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

You merely adopted the misc. I was born in it, molded by it.

On a more serious note, don't take everything you read in the misc seriously.

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

OP i see where you're coming from and congrats on loosing all that weight. I saw your pics and I think it's not the gyno that people are talking about, it's more likely that your chest is just super flat. Keep lifting hard and that chest should grow and then it wont be a problem.

8. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

fellow maryland brah checking in. you live in howard county?

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

lol my nips are hard in all of those photos ( no homo ) i think everybody else does the same with their progress pics to make them look more aesthetic then what they really are. hard nips will hide the gyno brah

edit: I do agree that I'm flat as fuk though lol, ive only done one bulk thus far. Should probably look better as I put on more mass, tymen for ur input

10. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

How can your chest look like oatmeal? (srs)

[​IMG]