• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Teens and Test Boosters??

Discussion in 'Training' started by fa2nzg, Jul 16, 2012.

1. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Alright, im new to this site as of today. But ive been reading many forums off of it. Ive read many places that test boosters do nothing for teens and that is a very false statement.
      Anyway heres my question- last winter a buddy of mine (roughly same size and same age) went on LLL Natren Hgx and Oxan-VR and had unbelievable results. He gained around 20lbs in a month.. from what i know and from what he told me he was only on those 2 boosters and an insane preworkout. I saw his results and just had to give it a shot. So, shortly after his month was up, i got the same stuff and gave it a try. It worked for the 1st 8 days it was CRAZY. I stopped falling asleep in class and made me feel, well, like a test booster would. I gained some pounds and increased my max bench by 10 lbs.. it worked. But only for a week. I was wondering if anyone could tell me why. Ive researched for hours on end and found nothing. Id like to know if anyone has au idea of why it only work for 1 of 4 weeks.. ive tried the cycle twice with the same results..

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Teens and Test Boosters??

Test boosters yield minimal results, but some do work. I know nothing of the few you mentioned. The only one that I know of that is proven to effectively raise testosterone levels is DAA, and even that does not do much.

The first week you experienced was most likely placebo. All in your head bro.

3. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Test boosters for teens is a little pointless, your testosterone levels should already be sky high so a natural test booster is unlikely to do anything.

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

test boosters give me a pretty good alpha feeling, make me a lot hornier, and yield some strength gains (could be placebo, but regardless strength always goes up);
      APE or bioforge are pretty solid boosters

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Idk man, worked for my friend really well. And not only did i stop seeing big gains after a week i also was no longer as energetic, its like it just stopped working and i was wondering if maybe my body got used to it? Cuz i tried the cycle twice with the same results.

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

And please stop telling me they dont work for teens. , Cuz that is BS. I know they do work for at least some teens

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Placebo. Test boosters have only have a small affect, and are only slightly noticeable.

8. 88brah

88brah Well-Known Member

Its all in your head.. placebo effect

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Tried boifordge and activate xtreme. Did nothing. Legal limit labs is all that has worked for me. But only for the one week.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

ive actually seen pretty good effects on test boosters, donno why everyone is so against em lol