• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • So her dad is a priest...

Discussion in 'Training' started by parnassto, Oct 15, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Was talking to this semi-friend who i was planning on asking out today.... She mentions how she has to secretly date because her parents are really strict, but she is staying pure til marriage. She's told me how I have really pretty eyes and am really smart already and how our families are similar, strict parents, etc I ask her why she needs to date secretly at 17 yrs old if she openly tells her parents, etc that she will keep her virginity until marriage., and she tells me how her dad is a priest!!!! He's a priest!!! How the fuark am I supposed to go out with a girl who's dad is a priest!!?!?!?!

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

So her dad is a priest...

The quiet ones are the nasty ones, especially daughter of a priest.

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I don't understand why it's such a big deal that he is a priest... Talk to him first before taking her on a date. I think it's good that a girl wants to stay pure until marriage. It's rare.

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Problem is she isn't allowed to date... And I'm supposed to ask her father the priest for permission to date his daughter? If she brings a guy home, she's pretty much dead.

But if I COULD find a way to introduce myself to her parents first, and make dat dere charming sweety impression, it'd probably be a great relationship knowing her family is okay with it.

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Sounds like you only have two options OP, either don't tell her family and date her, or tell them and not be allowed to date her.

6. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

You should always respect the parent's wishes. I guess that's just my point of view. If you really want to date her and her parents aren't ok with it, you need to be man enough to face the consequences.

You shouldn't change yourself so her parents will like you. You should absolutely be on your best behavior and be very respectful, but you shouldn't change yourself. There are two types of guys in this world: good ones and bad ones. Parents are able to sniff out the bad ones.

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

He's a man of the cloth, thus I bet he knows the difference between tbb and tmisc

8. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

From my understanding Priests cannot get married or have children, only adopt.... is that not true?

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

He also has experience, thus knows that TBB gets read more than tmisc. I would just go to misc but wouldn't get any responses other than for nudes of girl or spoon pic of priest

10. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, he got married and had a daughter, then became a priest 3 years ago....

Tags: