• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Really, Who Cares!

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by defelqy, Aug 1, 2012.

1. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I was listining to the news on the radio about people patronizing, and protesting Chik-Fil-A. Really? I applaud companies and establishments on their convictions. I applaud Chik-Fil-A on thier stance as well as anybody who applauds gay rights on their stance. I have a friend who is as gay as the sun shines, who operates a successful seafood resteraunt, that I frequent when I go to the city. I could care less what businesses support on these stances. We Americans must be narrowminded when it comes to these issues. I was raised, and still am a devout Catholic, but I still have a hard to believe that this sh!t goes on. Thank God I still have the freedom in this country to choose what I can and Can't do. Having said that, I still boycott businesses that do not agree with my political leanings. There I said it, and I think the USA is still the greatest country in the world.

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Really, Who Cares!

Relax...............this is just one of many "subjects of debate" that our media hangs on to...and plays for all its worth.

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Really, Who Cares!

So true, but it is the media that is scaring the hell out of me.

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Really, Who Cares!

an influx of business because the owner makes a stand against gay marriage is just further proof that this world is full of sheep waiting to follow a leader..

5. resablare

resablare Well-Known Member

Really, Who Cares!

Exactly!

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Really, Who Cares!

I agree Tex. It's a private business, and they openly admit to being Christian owned and follow Christian, so suddenly the gay and lesbian groups are pissed. They want to go in and make out inside of the restaurant in protest....because yeah, let's show them that expressing their beliefs in an appropriate manner is outlandish, and we should express our discontent by expressing the inappropriately.

This really isn't proving anything except for the hypocrisy in the whole thing. It's ok for one crowd, but not the other. They will never see it that way though, they are too busy feeling good about it and patting each other on the back...or butt?

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Really, Who Cares!

What am I missing here? If I were to eat at CFA to show my support of the owners right to speak his mind freely I would somehow be labeled as sheep?

8. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Really, Who Cares!

No, If srs, you have that right.

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Really, Who Cares!

I am confused by Ocean's comment too. People ran in to CFA to show their support for the first amendment. It was a silent protest to show CFA that we support them for not holding back and their first amendment rights.

10. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Really, Who Cares!

I am not confused by OC's comment. I think he is agreeing with me/you.

Tags: