• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Protein.... How did I miss this option for so long?!!

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by alomjabpd, Oct 4, 2012.

1. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Protein.... How did I miss this option for so long?!!

GABA is also a staple of mine.

I do 99%+ of my shopping online. There are several sites I watch and keep lookout for sales. When there is a good one, I stock up. Protein has gone up so much, that when I see a good deal, I order a bunch!

Not saying this because it is their site....but bb.com has given me the best service. So if they stock the item, and I see a lower price, I will just call cust service and they will price match. Easy as pie....and they match cart for cart. (so often the shipping is less too). Last order I saved $22. Sure, you dont get the t-shirt...but I have about 10 of them anyway!

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Protein.... How did I miss this option for so long?!!

Mhmm. I do the same, over this side of the pond myprotein.com do 4Kg bags of unflavoured or 5Kg bags of flavoured. Isolate is just one of the choices available. Unflavoured doesn't really taste of anything, it isn't exactly unpleasant on its own but it isn't really something you'd look forward to drinking either. After a while mixing it with tasty things became a bit of a chore so I just swallowed the extra price of the pre-flavoured stuff next time around.

3. gracy

gracy Member

Sir you are really having good habit of protein intake.