• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • PCT advice please

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by 32chevy, Feb 11, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

PCT advice please

This is all good advice....I am a little embarassed for looking to take the easy route and wanting a quick answer when there are so many variables and products out there. I have since been searching this site as well as other resources. I think my best bet is to just give some products a try that seem to fill the bill for others. If I don't get the results--oh well...move on to something else. As it stands now, I ordered some Erase + DAA. Hopefully I'll have something positive to report. If not, I'll give Testforce2 a go as Truthornuthin suggests. As far as the TRT, an interesting sidenote: Prior to the surgery, I went through a battery of routine tests---standard pre-op protocol. I asked my physician to do a Test level as I was curious. A couple of months later, I asked the Doctor about the Testosterone result. He simply said "it's normal".....I now know that "normal" and "optimum" with regards to test level are not the same thing. I had The Doctor fax me the actual report yesterday and my Test level was 549. From what I have gathered on this forum, not terribly low, but certainly not optimal. I plan to have a routine phsical in the next month and will be interested to see how the test level is since I'll be in the middle of my Erase-DAA supplementation. Another thing I have to keep in mind: For some reason, my libido was through the roof post surgery. In fact my wife couldn't believe I wanted sex right out of the hospital. Since then, my libido has been steadily diminishing and the 1-ad brought it down even more (in the past, that has been the only apparent side effect of the 1-ad for me---lowered libido). I have enough 1-ad for one more cycle and then it's adios---I really liked that stuff....

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

PCT advice please

Your score of 549 is quite good for over 60, but as you say that can be optimized upward. Libido is similar, but slightly different than test boosting issues. Whatever generally boosts test is likely to somewhat boost libido. Some test boosters though are known for even more boosting libido -- Long Jack 100 or 200 is an actual aphrodisiac and it does boost test too. Until recently the levels needed to do a great job at both test boosting and being an aphrodisiac were expensive, but now it's available at much cheaper rates. Just google " LJ:100 or LJ:200 purchase," to find out. Also Testofen type Fenugreek both increase libido and boosts test at high levels. You need to take 1.25 grams per day of LJ:100 or half that of LJ:200. Take at least 1.2 grams of testofen up to 1.5 grams. You can keep taking DAA as a backup. You don't ned to take both LJ:100 and Testofen, just chose one.

You may be able to get your total test up to over 1000 this way, and that's a level you barely even need steroids for great results, although they will come slower. You do need to free your test from SHGB to get those results, and for that you need stinging nettle root extract. Freeing test from being bound up in your body is the greatest factor in the usefulness of your natural testosterone.

3. casse

casse Well-Known Member

PCT advice please

an aromotase inhibitor like reversitol or erase pro would be a good idea.A SERM is always advised but your a little too late into the cycle to aquire one.

Bear in mind you should have everything on hand before starting your cycle

Tags: