• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • One inch bicep size difference between left and right, plus huge strength difference

Discussion in 'Training' started by baletki, Jul 7, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Title says it all, 13 inch left 14 right
      Can curl 12.5 kg on left and 20 kg on the right
      How the **** did this happen I trained equally with db work on each arm from starting 5-6 months ago with no barbell work.
      How do I fix this mess?

Cheers

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

One inch bicep size difference between left and right, plus huge strength difference

fap with your left hand more

3. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

One inch bicep size difference between left and right, plus huge strength difference

I have a similar problem noticeable strength in one arm and size. I just try to use dumbells and barbells with equal form.

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

bump

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Train unilaterally. The smaller arm more than likely has you doing cheat reps compared to the larger arm.
      Dumbbell Preacher curls are a great way to stop cheating.

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I did db work but one set, one side, per time. Worked for me, maybe your using bad form.

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

0.5" difference checking in, gonna check up on mine now.

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

OP u didn't suddenly woke up one day and this happened...as u said it happened during 5-6 months of training
      u should have realised it earlier...7.5 kg difference in strength between left and right hand jesus...couldn't u realise that when it was at 4 kg ?

just ****ing do the same reps with the same form with both arms.If u did DB work during all this time then imo u focus on moving the weight rather than isolating ur left bicep or u have more volume for right arm

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Well it kinda did happen overnight, the other week I tried to see how heavy I could go on curls, to my surprise my right could go far heavier.

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Start all excercises with your weaker arm first no matter what and how ever many you get with that arm is how many you do with your right arm. I dont give a damn if you can do more with ur stronger arm after dont do more