• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • My Endo doc is a moron.

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by Korporalegq, Feb 20, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

Setting the foundation for test boosting:

We need fats such as coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil as well as the fish oil, and of course, vitamin D3 (the oil based kind) is essential too. Coconut oil and olive oil do improve total testosterone even by themselves, and the low fat diet of dietiers has done much to knock out test levels in guys. Zinc, selenium, tocotrienols, and dietary cholesterol (eat whole eggs) are important also. These fats, minerals, natural E, and dietary cholesterol set the foundation. You also need good sleep and low general stress levels to optimize testosterone. Large amounts of cardio will lower test also. All of these things are at least important and some are critical.

I'll get into the good test boosters in the next two days, and there are a number of them now. DAA is pretty good, but it does tend to increase PSA and prostate size, and it needs to be stacked or used in it's latest form. It stacks well with LCLT and Sarcosine as an example. It's not my favorite, but it certainly works.

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

Testosterone Boosters have come a long way in the last few years from a bunch of iffy stuff like weak tribulus and under dosed Long Jack (LJ:100 or 200) to the current quite workable stuff. Monthly new products hit the market, I-Force has just released Intimidate with the hype that it's NMDA ups the effects of DAA by 100 fold. Well, maybe, but perhaps it will be a good to great product. It's new and I have not tried it yet. What I have tried is individual herbs and amminos such as Testofen Fenugreek with 50% Fenuside. This certainly works at medium to high doses. The first time I tried it way back I used 900 mg and the suggested dose was 600 mg. I could feel the difference at 900 mg, but nothing outstanding. Later I tried it at 1200 mg stacked with a low dose A.I., and some other lesser test booster (resveratrol in Sustain Alpha I think), and got very good results. Athletix makes Titanium XL with a standard dose of 1600 mg of the good Fenugreek, and it's backed up with LCLT and I3C at decent doses. I don't consider L-Carnitine-l-Tartrate to be a great stand alone booster, but it backs up others well, and also adding GPLC or just PLC to it makes it a strong Carnitine stack.

There are some products such as HCGenerate by Need to Build Muscle that are outstanding even by themselves. This product has the flagship herb of Fadogia, and they get the premium quality Fadogia that really makes it shine. It also contains 3,4- Divanil at 500 mg to help unbind the test you create. But 500 mg of stinging nettle extract is under dosed, and you can make HCGenerate more effective by adding more Divanil. I did this about a year ago, and actually blood tested results ( I also added a low-dose A.I. and some DAA to this mix). My test results came out over double my poor results of two years before that -- up from 242 to 620, but I was doing a lot of other things right too by this time and focusing on legs and back workouts. I tried to find my records of this, but couldn't, but it doesn't matter as I believe I can do better now.

High dose LJ:100 or 200 seems to work too, especially when stacked with other good boosters, but you need over a gram of the LJ:100 and half that of LJ:200. I have tried 1.2 gms a day and found it quite effective. Google it to find wholesale bulk prices, as it has become much cheaper recently. There have been small studies on this and found it's much more effective on long-term skilled exercisers than newbies (no surprise there).

Biotvia also has a great Fadogia product called Pro Max, that is backed up with Coleus Forskohlii which is another outstanding herb for cutting and boosting at the same time. It elevates cAMP which does many cool things. Coleus Forskohlii is a good herb to use with many boosters or cutting products.

Biotvia also came out with Bioforge earlier which uses Shilajit and Sensoril® (Ashwagandha extract) with large doses of EuryGold (a weaker version of LJ:100). This seems to be potent for many people, but the Shilajit is a pain to take as you must take it away from meals, and should not even eat for a while after for it to be effective.

Erase works too, through just being a strong anti-estrogen, and anti-cortisol. A good transdermal formestane works such as Forma Stanza, it has some cool extras to add to effects, but it's a bit pricey. I like the feel of the Forma Stanza over Erase, but that's my subjective stance, as they both work well.

Fish oil has some decent effects for unbinding test, but does not actually help to create much extra test like coconut oil does. The king of freeing test from SHGB is 3,4-Divanil though, and it essential to either use very high dose fish oil or the stinging nettle extract to unbind test. All test boosting stacks need something to free up the testosterone after it is created. I almost forgot magnesium as a foundation supplement, as many guys are short of this and it has a huge effect on whether or not your hormones are up to snuff. People who get their magnesium in line usually see their DHEA levels increase dramatically.

There are several other good to great boosters out there, but these are a pretty good start.

Rest and recovery, knowing how to workout, and working the lower body a couple times a week will make huge differences in how well these test booster work.

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

Do you like stinging nettle with TRT?

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

Stinging nettle does decrease DHT and the androgel type creams do increase DHT a lot, so it depends on how well TRT people handle the extra DHT. This could be an extra positive for many. It should also free up the the external test as well. Dutchman uses it with his HRT and swears by it, I believe. He said he uses two grams per day.

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

I use low dose injections. I just want to help protect the prostate thats why I asked about stinging nettle

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

Singing Nettle reduces DHT, and although that is protective of prostate, it has problems. DHT is good for guys in many ways because of the masculine effects (aggression, muscle harding, etc.). The prostate can be protected other ways -- I3C, DIM, small amounts of progesterone cream. and my favorite, feverfew. Feverfew will actually shrink the prostate, but it's dangerous, as it is a strong blood thinner, so use with care. Feverfew blocks the production of NFkB and IL6, two immune inflamation factors that get too strong and help to grow prostate, I use one cap a day of feverfew extract and still take breaks every so often, at two caps a day after about 3 days I'll start to bruise easily.

If you want the DHT effects, you could try very high dose fish oil to help free up test, and some other means to keep prostate in line. I may do some future searches on SHGB to see what else can unbind test from it.

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

I want to basically reduce prostate inflammation. doesn't DIM also reduce DHT?

8. pustehull

pustehull Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

Forget this OTC crap. Find another doc, get on TRT. BT, DT, nothing but nothing works like test and anybody saying otherwise hasn't tried the real thing.

9. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

drex,

Are you talking "juicer" levels of 400 mg or more of injectable or higher? Boosted test is "real" test, out of your own boys, and what could be more "real" then that, but no, it can't compete with juicer levels of test. I have taken a couple of HRT level injections, and it did feel like a very strong test boosting, but that was not a juicer dose. I think I can reach the 750-800 level by using test boosters alone, and it does feel good. These supplements have come a long way in the last few years.

And if you are another one that says test boosters don't work, you're just wrong. Most docs try to keep you at the 500-600 level with the TRT creams, of course you can manipulate to get more.

10. casse

casse Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

fanz,

This whole issue of wanting some of the effects of DHT, but desiring to keep prostate growth under control is a major problem. I need more research, but I'm working long hours as someone in my department at work is in the hospital and I have to part way cover his hours.

What do you know about this issue? How far have you looked into it? Curious.

Tags: