• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Is wednesday ok to train my shoulders?

Discussion in 'Training' started by jailynn24hb, Feb 27, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Is wednesday ok to train my shoulders?

Yeah, except you're using ineffective exercises, hitting smaller muscle groups more than larger, choosing the wrong lifts for body parts, etc. It's just evident you should not be putting together your own routine, so why not choose one that works for 99% of people? You can still do the cardio stuff like boxing, rowing, etc. after workouts or on off days, if it doesn't take away from your lifting energy. Just make sure you lift smart and with some type of purpose. Just hitting muscle groups once a week with seemingly random exercises won't be the key to success regardless of what your ultimate goal is.

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Read the link I posted OP, it will seriously help you get your head straight before you proceed in the wrong direction

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

You got a fair point tbh, its just cause im new to this whole bodybuilding thing so i dont have a clue where to start. I have looked at one of the begginers courses and i think im gonna go for this one:

Squats
      Bench Presses
      Bent-Over Rows
      Overhead Barbell Presses
      Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
      Barbell Curls
      Calf Raises

Do i do every lift on each day? and also im looking to do this on mondays, wednesdays and friday if thats ok? then like you say maybe fit some cardio around it.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Yer lol sounds like me

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Yes, the same lifts each time you work out. Mon, Wed, Fri is perfect. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843 is the entire routine. Make sure you read all the instructions.

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

all pros simple beginners routine is a good solid choice. Yes you do every lift on each of the 3 days.

Cardio - you have to be clear on why you are doing it... if you are trying to gain muscle, you don't need it, you don't even need it to lose fat, you can just eat less.

Choose one goal for now - muscle gain (eat high calories) OR fat loss (eat low calories).

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Ok great thanks for the help, glad i came here then! i will keep you posted