• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Into Tablets Anyone?

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by jailynn24hb, Jul 22, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Into Tablets Anyone?

Same thing I bought my wife last christmas, works great.

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Into Tablets Anyone?

I believe they have an app for that! In other words Amazon prime can be used on other Android tablets, and iPad from my understanding.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Into Tablets Anyone?

I was considering one, until my MIL bought it. Its nice, but to restrictive IMO, I prefer standard Android myself.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Into Tablets Anyone?

My wife and kids all have iPad 2's . . . I thought about getting one, but I tend to need access to more standard things like Word, Excel and just the more basic "laptop centric" functions. If I need to do something for work and I don't have my work laptop, I need that flexibility. I know that you can get around that to some degree with the tablets, but not for everything I need to do. I opted instead for a Samsung Ultrabook (which has been great and very light/portable--plus 500 GB memory with option to add more).

But the tablets are really slick--they are perfect for what the rest of the family needs. All comes down to what your core needs are.

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Into Tablets Anyone?

I resisted getting Amazon Prime for years but I finally caved and man do I love it.

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Into Tablets Anyone?

Well like I said, this will be my first Android device so I will see how I like it. I am not worried that I will hate it or anything though. I have used android tablets before that my friends have had. Yes Apple definitely has the better app store, but the app store isn't my main reason for buying a tablet. I haven't heard to many bad things about android apps, mostly just that it isn't as good as the Apple App store.

Plus I have an Asus laptop, and I can't wait to use the integrated remote connection features (I think it is called "splash screen?"). Should be pretty cool.
      The reviews are all at least 4 to 5 stars, for the tablet and the specs are incredible. So.. no the app store is not my main concern for a tablet platform, but I am hoping to still enjoy a lot of them.

Tags: