• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • I'm 29 years old. But I come in peace. Please don't attack me, I have a few Questions

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by parnassto, Jul 23, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I'm 29 years old. But I come in peace. Please don't attack me, I have a few Questions

Even if you didn't look younger your body and health would be a lot better. Isn't that enough?

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I'm 29 years old. But I come in peace. Please don't attack me, I have a few Questions

I'm 33 (oops, did I just say that out loud in the O35 section ) living in a college town and get constantly check out by girls from the ages of 14-50. I believe that a lot of it is how healthy you are in general. Being active, lower body fat, your skin looks healthier and younger from a good diet and exercise, and above all, the confidence you gain from feeling good about yourself. That tends to emit a certain aura about you that many people either admire, or become jealous of. This is not to be confused with narcissism or cockiness.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Personally,I would not even notice if 14 yr old girls were looking at me.

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

this.

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Everything you mentioned above, you can do. Just depends on how much you want it. srsly sieze the day.

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

NOticing them looking at you is different than being a pedo. Don't get all high and mighty.