• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How much water intake per day

Discussion in 'Training' started by suighja, Feb 19, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

How much water intake per day

everyone seems to say a gallon a day....it's become way to easy for a gallon....i'm probably closer to 2 gallons, but i don't count protein shakes or pre workout drinks

2. latin

latin Well-Known Member

I factor in activity level. How much I sweat. How much sodium intake I have. Also how much caffeine intake I have.

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

This explains it perfectly. It's very dangerous to just drink two gallons or 1.5gals just because some people on a forum tell you to. I just left the hospital and the doc told me I was drinking TOO MUCH water and it was causing my kidneys to not function prop. Drink enough to make your pee not be yellow. Monitor your urine follow, urges to go, etc. and pay attention to that. Glad someone used some common sense. Great Post. Repped

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I'm with most of the other guys.
      I just tote around a gallon to drink out of plus the additional water with aminos and protein

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Its not dangerous to drink 1.5 gallons. Healthy kidneys can process around 4 gallons a day. As long as you aren't drinking say a gallon at a time you should be fine if you're a healthy adult. A spread out intake of water should be fine for almost everyone, especially those of us exercising.

Tags: