• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How much time would it take me to lose every pound of muscle in my body ???

Discussion in 'Training' started by casse, Aug 10, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

How much time would it take me to lose every pound of muscle in my body ???

This is a forum to gain muscle not lose it. You are obviously at the wrong place to ask a question like this. Go elsewhere.

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

i know its forum to gain muscle....but i am screwed completely by working my chest noone knows how ur chest turns out to be......i too have passion for bodybuilding but didnt know that my genetics were screwed to this extent..that i would get muscular moobs

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Cutting should do the trick. With a scalpel.

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

my weight is not much ...its just 80 kg for 5.10 height...even at small weight i have that ****ty muscular moob chest....so how much weight would i have to reduce to lose my chest muscle?

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

seems noone here is gonna contribute seriously...u people think i am just trolling..thanks....but u have no idea how bad my problem is..still thanks..bye

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

5 star thread

7. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

To be taken seriously you will need to...

- stop saying idiotic things like consuming 120 calories a day. If you do that for long you will die. Cristian Bale would be dead too.

- read all the stickies at the top of the nutrition section to correct the above BS.

- return with a more educated post and upload a pic of your moobs while your at it

But you won't do that, cz your trolling.