• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How do you older brahs feel about Ron Paul?

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by suighja, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

How do you older brahs feel about Ron Paul?

Who is he?

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Thanks for the srs response DBX.

When I asked my mother about him (54 years old) she said, "he's that old guy that ran for president a few years ago right?". I've spoken to several other people and they seem to know just as little about him.

I didn't mean to imply that I think you guys are 90 years old, just more mature than the people I normally post with (the misc). If I wanted to be rude a smartass, I would have titled this thread "What do you senile old phaggots think of RP".

The reason why I'm asking is because after watching endless videos on Youtube (horrible source, I know...) I've come to the conclusion that either this country is going to self destruct very soon, or the people posting these videos on Youtube, and all the other "doom and gloomers" do not remember the other hard times this country has gone through and are just going nuts over nothing.

So another question for you guys: do you think the country is in a tough spot right now or do you think we just have memory problems and have dealt with much worse in the past? (I'm thinking about all the protests & riots during the 60's, the 99% seems like nothing compared to that)

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

He's an idiot, and in an ideal world he would be in a mental asylum along with Romney, Santorum and the rest of those right wing whackjobs...

And no, this country will not self-destruct...but people, young and old, need to get more involved with what is going on in this country and the world instead of dwelling on who's winning on "Survivor", "Dancing with the Stars", or if Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will get married this year (oh yes, those Khardashian whores as well).

There, I said it!

4. herunder88

I am not Catholic so I am not too familiar with him.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I have two first names..

actually I have a first name for a last name and a first name that nobody can pronounce because people are stupid !

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Other then the phaggot part you're not to far off there...

Economic implosion isn't to far off, or they could continue to try to apply more band aides and put it off for you and your generation to deal with.

Race riots in the 60's actually had some legitimate reasons for happening. Race relations today are more about ratings and a few race baiting attention whores getting their ugly mugs on TV as aften as they can.

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I don't have all your answers but my believe is as a country we have some broken systems. We are in desperate need of leaders. Those leaders need to make the tough, maybe unpopular decisions. However, we are still a great country.

8. herunder88

Leader. LOL The crooks will never lead so long as the media keeps running cover for them, and by that I mean dividing the country so that the crooks on either side can just point across the aisle and assign blame. The number one biggest issue facing this country is the the complete and utter failure of the press to do the job it was specifically given the freedom to do. Unfortunately they are just as easily, or maybe even more easily, bought and paid for.

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

I wouldn't disagree with this. I'll exit stage left however on this topic. A few things I've learned to avoid on an open forum discussion is religion...and politics

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I thought we were discussing journalism.