• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • How do you hide your Package at the Gym?

Discussion in 'Training' started by jailynn24hb, Jul 13, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

There doesnt seem to be a forum for people who arent "teens".
      There doesn't seem to be a "General" forum for asking questions that don't fit specific categories. And ...
      There doesn't seem to be a forum for asking about "Workout Gear" ....

Weird ....

That being said ... my question may seem like a strange one, but its a legit question. And I am posting it seriously, so as tempting as it may be to make jokes, I really want to know what you guys do to deal with this.

At the gym, I have issues with my manhood going on display. Simply put, I don't want other dudes noticing or thinking about or being aware of my dick. But the silky, thin material that makes up most gym shorts makes it hard for guys like me (no im not huge) to hide things. I dont know if my dick is just positioned more "front" rather than "down in between" my legs or what .... but I am not a "Magnum" guy and still, my package shows in jeans, and definitely in gym shorts.

In addition to this, I have issues with it getting pushed upwards during some exercises, so it sticks out even more. If I lay down to bench press, if I haven't stuck my hand into my shorts and pushed it down in the last 30 seconds, and pulled my underwear up - TIGHT to make it "FLAT" looking across the front .. i have a noticeable package lump that sticks up in front of everyone when i lay flat.

I make at least 2 trips to the bathroom for the sole purpose of pushing my package back down and trying to flatten the appearance. Its got to be the most irritating thing on earth for me. I hate it.

After like 10 years of this crap, I figured out a method that works most of the time, but it pisses me off that I even have to bother with it:

I put on a pair of undersized briefs. This does what you would expect - squish the sh*t out of everything as much as possible.
      I then put on a pair of boxer briefs over this. This creates a "flat" top layer that doesnt "cup" around my package.
      Then I put on my gym shorts, which stay fairly normal with the boxer briefs making things mostly flat.

I hate having to deal with this.

What do you guys do ? Any tips or tricks?

Recommended underwear?

2. Bigsterm

Bigsterm Well-Known Member

How do you hide your Package at the Gym?

compression shorts

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

why does it bother you?

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Inb4 OP is on dat der phaggy tiem and is packing a 10 incher.

But does it matter if theres a bulge when you're benching? Nobody is gonna stand around you, point, and cup their hands over their mouths likes its 6th grade as they laugh and say, "Look everyone, this guy has a huge cock! Hahahahahaha"

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Thanks. Will they stop the irritating "weiner pointer upper" problem that happens when you do certain exercises like squats?

I walk away from squats and my dick is pointing straight out in front of me.

If my underwear is too tight, its impossible to adjust it back pointing down without sticking my hand down the front.

I am so sick of this LOL.

And to the person who says "why do you care". .... call me weird but i dont want to walk around with my dick pointing straight out in public.

Thats why i care.

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Which man tries to hide his package? Show it with pride. But also nobody cares about your package.

7. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

nah never had that, plus its comfier to squat in compression shorts imo

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Well once in awhile i look around to see if anyone else has this issue and nobody does. ever. im the only one. for some reason.

I honestly think most dudes have their dicks further down between their legs or something. And mine was glued on, up front.

i see dudes doing bench press and its like they dont even have a dick. Where the hell is it??? Im not a big guy at all ... so either they are the size of a thimble, or there's something else going on here.

9. zimisile

zimisile Well-Known Member

Op has massive dick.

Mine sit fine in my underwear with trackies over the top...[half Asian small penis]

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

congrats on making the most original topic this forum has ever seen

Tags: