• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • High Protein Diet Help

Discussion in 'Training' started by Korporalegq, May 26, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Alright I'm 5'9 and 188 a stocky/chubby build and I'm trying to get big arms I know I have to do Curls, Lifts and Pushups but you also need to have a high protein diet and I was wondering if anyone could give me a healthy well balanced diet with high protein so my muscles get the nutrients they need to grow maybe you could list some healthy protein shakes.

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

High Protein Diet Help

Best protein shake - Dymatize ISO-100

Have somewhere between 1-1.5g of protein per lb of weight each day.

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

High Protein Diet Help

Protein is more important than working out for muscle growth. Eat everything you see that's meat. Eat eggs until you die. Drink your protein powders mixed with water or milk. Kill and devour all fish in your path. Aim for 1000 g of protein a day.

4. druid

druid Well-Known Member

High Protein Diet Help

Could you pm or design a good eating plan for me please lost I mean I know those are high protein foods but I feel if someone doesn't tell me exactly what I should eat for meals I'll over eat or eat the wrong things and end up wasting my time. and I'm 16 by the way are protein powders healthy for someone my age.

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

High Protein Diet Help

You sir are a troll. 1000g of protein is stupid along with the rest of what you said.

OP don't follow that advice lol.

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

High Protein Diet Help

http://www.livestrong.com/article/28...in-meal-plans/ is a good simple rule of thumb plan to follow.

Meal plans that plan out literally every pieace of food sometimes work but can be sometimes not as good because half the time people hate the foods listed.

7. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

High Protein Diet Help

Well could you find me or deisign one I'm trying to get a 1500 meal plan I eat Fried Fish, Fried Chicken Boiled Chicken Breast Scrambled or Fried Eggs, Pretty Much Any Fruits ( Mango, Apple Banana , Cherrys, Any Berries and For Protein Shakes I don't drink any but I will buy some once I get a good tasty brand

8. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

High Protein Diet Help

It's not hard to understand what kind of food builds muscle.

Meat does. Some meat is bad, which means that it contains a lot of fat. If it's half-white, half-red, it's not optimal. Chicken is good. Red meat is good. Basically, MEAT!

Eggs are good. You need to eat eggs, then when you're about to throw up/die, eat some more.

Beans are good.

Proten powders are perfectly healthy. Are you trolling? Because they contain the same exact protein that can be found in chicken, for instance.

Eat fish! Natural fish, which means not processed fish, is very good for your health and contains a lot of protein. Fish!

--

Now, what to avoid: CARBS. Carbs are your enemy. Eat carbs only when you have secured a good amount of protein. Bread, pasta, rice, all these things that don't "fill you up" easily, and can be eaten in abundance without really feeling full: AVOID! This is your enemy. It is not the muscle-building blocks.

Fats are OK. Don't care.

9. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

High Protein Diet Help

No I'm not trolling I'm just trying to find a good meal plan and thanks for Breakfast I had a 2 Eggs with Ketchup and a half of sausge and a cup of milk and cup of water

10. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

High Protein Diet Help

Protein powder will be perfectly fine for you...

Tags: