• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Gym vs everyday life ?

Discussion in 'Training' started by suighja, Aug 20, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

In my new job I have to alway stay in motion and move stuff around , and most of these stuff are heavy , and by heavy I mean 35-65 pounds , maybe not as heavy as some of the machines at the gym , but as far as I know it's heavy enough for most body builders ( dumbbells ) , I work all day and until midnight so going to the gym is simply impossible ... and I was wondering , Cardio,Pushups,Crunches and Curls ( dumbbells ) plus lifting hevy objects all day ... is it enough to actually gain some muscle mass and maybe tone ? with a proper diet of course and low body fat ( not atm by soon )

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Gym vs everyday life ?

Gym is my everyday life

If you don't have the desire to go to the gym then don't

3. diksdiks

diksdiks Guest

Gym vs everyday life ?

Did you even read anything ? I work from 12 to 12 , and then go to sleep , wake up , get ready and go to work again , how th f*Ck am i going to join a gym ?

4. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Gym vs everyday life ?

I just told you

If you don't have the desire to join a gym then don't

neg me, more please im not going to even waste my negs on someone who is already a red

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Gym vs everyday life ?

you are gay

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Gym vs everyday life ?

I worked 6-4 manual labor over this summer...I was lifting 200+ shrubs/small trees myself in the blazing heat..by the time I got home literally the last thing on my mind was hey lets go to the gym and workout.

I got home, took a shower, ate a retarded amount of food...chilled out for an hour, went to the gym and went fackking ape chit...there were days at work I couldn't even get off a ****ing chair (leg doms)...but that didn't stop me...if you REALLY want to do it, you'll find a way.

You can wake up earlier and workout...literally wake the fuack up, eat, gym (45-60 minute sesh), shower at the gym and go to work. Tell yourself you can't, but there are people out there with far worse situations that are getting it done. If you have time to do push ups/sit ups/curls, you have time to go to a gym to get a real workout.

And to answer your question, no, push ups/curls/sit ups/work isn't really gonna do anything for muscle growth..you might get some form of noob gains but thats pretty much it.

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Gym vs everyday life ?

I work from 6-6 and I still find the time. If it's important enough you will find the time.

8. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Gym vs everyday life ?

Sorry that im too blunt for you

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me

9. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Gym vs everyday life ?

everybody on this site is so obsessed with gym and sh*t , get a life , is this the best thing you can do ? you obviously know nothing ... what a loser

10. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Gym vs everyday life ?

yea you're right , if you work for 12 hours , get home at 12 ( NO OPEN GYMS AT THIS TIME ) then wake up next , get ready and go to work it's an excuse to not work out ... sorry to disappoint you , but not everyone in the world is a obsessed with working out , we have better things to do , if you have a rich daddy nad don't have to work , good for you , i don't .

Tags: