• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Funniest things youve seen in the gym!!

Discussion in 'Training' started by barquearnu, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Funniest things youve seen in the gym!!

I have seen multiple elderly people come into my gym after church and lift weights... in slacks and buttoned up collared shirts. They would do a machine for 5 minutes and leave.

2. vegito12

vegito12 Member

I think it was someone dressed as a clown when I was at the gym he did not look like a bodybuilder but a clown who was going to a costume party and got arrogrant with a female bodybuilder who got him in a headlock he could not escape from and was struggling finally the women let him go. One other incident was when someone thought it would be a good idea to show off to women and make it seem like they are not good as men, when it comes to bench press the guy was struggling with 50 kilo weights and the women was doing it with ease and the guy was embarrased in the end. I think some people do get boastful when they feel they are toned and try and misuse their powers instead of using it for good reasons and one guy tried to lift heavy dumb bells yet was struggling and left it on the floor where someone could fall over.

3. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

I live in Serbia so pumped up a-holes are a everyday issue. They usually workout for 4 hours ( read: talk between each other for 2 hours of those 4) and they take a lot of different chemicals so they look awful but they are narcissists and one I came into the gym and two of those guys were starting to getting their clothes off. Just like that. So they are standing there in their underwear and they are watching themselves in the big mirror. Their friends around them standing and also watching. I was to confused to take out my phone and record everything.

4. Vash

Vash Member

It is actually quite dangerous. There are actually people getting killed from failed bench press. At least the kid did not let the bar fell on his throat... otherwise he might just die instantly.

Some of the funny things I have seen at my gym including, guy doing "power biking" on the lowest sitting... and even with the lowest setting he was often too slow to even provide enough electricity to power the machine to show any statistics.

Another thing I saw was dude doing squat with lots of low weight plants. I am talking about 10x 2.5kg plants. He could have just used 2x15kg but I guess it would be too much for him. :D