• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • February 23

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by masoven4u, Feb 20, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

February 23

In for this.

and if you dissappear from here I will hunt you down and drag you to the gym myself!

Listen to your coach Ren, that's what you're paying him for, ask him questions 1st before you change things. It sucks, but the plan is working despite what we may think of it and you don't want to mess with a plan if is working.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

February 23

Insert tear, thanks!!

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

February 23

Welcome and good luck!

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

February 23

I hate stationary cardio at the gym always have!! There is nothing more tedious or boring and just could not get into it tonight. This is why I normally do a half hour in the am, lunch so that only has me doing a 1/2 on the treadmill or elliptical. Come Summer it will all be done outside.

It was actually lower I did yesterday and upper today. Tried to do the same thing I did last night and lift 15 lbs heavier with 3 sets of 10 reps. About the 4th machine in my arms were like jelly and lost all strength...and the last 4 more machines I felt like I was doggin it. Not sure if that is the way to go, if by the end I can only do 2 sets.

I am finding it a chore to eat everything I am supposed to, it's a lot of food and time consuming. I have part of my breakfast at home and part at work. I sit and eat it while working though and before I am done, my mid morning snack is supposed to be had, but I am still eating that when lunch time come and so on and so on and so on. Once I am home it is okay because I can actually stop and eat my last two meals.

Ren

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

February 23

I know it's difficult and tedious. You just have to get a routine down, and figure out how to make it work for you. Before long it will be easy!

Keep up the great work!!

Tags: