• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Eating nothing for 90 day. Will I get shredded If i do this? (Srs Thread!)

Discussion in 'Training' started by Canellesao, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

What’s up guys I posted this in TBB, Supp section and nutrition section because it's relevant.

So recently I was looking at a few threads like "Getting shredded with subway", "Getting shredded with Ice Cream". Although those threads are cool and fun to follow, an idea popped into my head. Why not, "Getting shredded with just supplements"? That's right, supplements and NOTHING else for 90 days. I'm talking just protein powders, fish oil, multivitamins, a few BCAA's/Fat burners here and there. What would it be like to get to really low body fat levels with nothing but supplements?

To make this more interesting, I'll be doing a Video Log! You'll get see me in action with these supplements, and seeing firsthand how a diet of nothing but supplements can affect your taining and mood.

So my questions to you guys is this: Would you guys be interested in following a video log while I do this experiment?

I don't want to waste your time and mine if no one is really interested, so please vote in the poll I've set!

****Please note that If I do this, It'll start very soon (By next weekend)****

Please post and tell me what you think! If the majority is interested, then I'll happily film my experiences for you. This experiment is going down either way so I figured I'd make it a journey for everyone to follow lol

2. Canellesao

Eating nothing for 90 day. Will I get shredded If i do this? (Srs Thread!)

T-nation has some dumb **** like this. Velocity diet IIRC. Dumb **** is dumb.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

You'll starve

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

This doesn't sound like a good idea. Solid food is necessary for optimal health. I imagine your body will not like this experience. I would advise against doing that. To answer your question, yes you probably will burn a lot of fat but your whole body will likely encounter trouble with proper function.

5. Canellesao

You'll give up on day 7.

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Just so everone's aware, I'll be hitting my proper macros but through supps instead of food. Carbs through a carb supplement, protein through powders, and fish oils/omega 3 supps, Fiber pills, multivitamin etc.

7. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Why?

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

won't that cost you an arm and a leg compared to just buying actual food? I guess if you have the money go have fun?

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

you'll give up before then 90 days and even if you do make it through, I don't think it will get you shredded

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Because I want to see the effects of a Whole food diet versus a diet consisting of supplements. This is a fun twist on "getting shredded eating Mcdonalds everyday" type diets. Those have been over done and this will be interesting to say the least.