• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • cry for

Discussion in 'Training' started by herunder88, Aug 22, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

- friends with her sister
      -close to my group (mutual friends)
      -have almost everything in common
      -have been told by a bunch of people she's into me and we'd be cute together

Problem is, im too shy to talk to her, or start a convo. Im a shy awkward dude, always have been. Today she started talking to me in class, went pretty well, although i was nervous as fuark. Then at lunch i went to sit with her group because mutual friends, pussied out and didnt say a thing to her.

How do i get over this shyness thing? I don't have a problem having a conversation with her, just getting myself to say something is the problem.

No pics.

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

cry for

Teen misc is that way ------------>

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

cry for

Just say, 'Hi, how are you?'

if really a girl, she'll go on for hours.

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

cry for

belongs n misc but whatever. Just gotta do it man. just gotta tell urself u can do it and do it.

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

cry for

look at it this way, if you dont go for it and man up, you wont get her, if you do it, you have a chance. you miss a hundred percent of the shots you dont take.

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

cry for

thanks for the advice. I just get very shy and when i do i start sweating because i heat up, and im a fast sweater, and it looks very bad. But fuk it. I'll approach her tomorrow.

7. gynybark

gynybark Guest

cry for

i was once in the same situation bro and i never really jumped at the opportunity. if you dont do it now, you'll regret it. i missed my shot two years ago and theres still days i think about it. talk to her tomorrow. it doesnt matter how and it doesnt matter what its about, but just hold a damn conversation with her. all your doing is talking. its not that hard to talk with your friends is it? its not even that hard to talk with your female friends right? so why is she any different?

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

cry for

baseofmp3 com/?q=%D5%EE%F7%E8+%CC%C8%D0%C7%CE]Õî÷è ÌÈÐÇÎ baseofmp3 com/?q=2010]2010 baseofmp3 com/?q=%E1%EE%E4%F0%FF%F7%EA%EE%EC+%F0%E0%E2%F8%E0%ED]áîäðÿ÷êîì ðàâøàí ×ìî òû à íå ìà÷î baseofmp3 com/?q=%D1%EB%E0%E2%E0+-+%EE%E4%E8%ED%EE%F7%E5%F1%F2%E2%EE-+%F1%E2%EE%EB%EE%F7%FC]Ñëàâà - îäèíî÷åñòâî- ñâîëî÷ü baseofmp3 com/?q=%F2%E5%EA%F2%EE%ED%E8%EA]òåêòîíèê baseofmp3 com/?q=talib+tale+2011]talib tale 2011 baseofmp3 com/?q=%EA%F0%F3%E3+%E2+%F1%E5%F0%E4%F6%E5+%EC%EE%E5%E C+%E4%EE%E6%E4%FC]êðóã â ñåðäöå ìîåì äîæäü

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

cry for

there you go. talking to strangers/girls comes easy to me so i cant relate. but its the way to go, just keep calm and do it.the last thing you want is regret

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

cry for

Shouldnt have this problem at 17 but really man think of it this way, if you both really like each other then it really dosnt matter what happens, it will work. You can be awkward as **** and all kinds of **** but if she really is interested she will prob be willing to overlook that atleast until you get over being shy

Tags: