• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Cop beats motorist...

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by parnassto, Aug 5, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

I'm not saying the guy didn't deserve what he got, what i'm saying is it was just a parking ticket and no big deal. The cop put his foot in front of the tire and was testing this guy and I will tell you 1st hand that getting run over by a car tire is no big deal, the weight is spread out and all you feel is a little pressure. Basically what i'm saying is both guys were wrong, the driver is a cock and the cop is an ass.

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

I agree with this 100%!
      An uncle of mine was a Chicago police officer for over 30 years and he told me many times that 99% of his arrests were ignorant pricks like this who think they don't have to follow a cops orders.
      I'm editing this to add: It's always in your best interest to listen to a cop anyway. You never know if the cop you are dealing with is an *******.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

That's what I ended up with too.

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

A recipe for a very bad ending.

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

My step dad was on the Chicago police force as was his dad, uncle, etc. Went to my moms and his wedding and holy $hit the entire place was full of cops and judges. Anyways I heard way too many stories of these cops doing daily shakedowns on local business's. They would go in someplace and pretty much take what they wanted and tuff $hit if the shop owner bitched. So I tend to not have a lot of respect for a lot of cops.

6. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

I agree about not letting him in the car, on the other hand you wouldn't expect someone to so arrogantly try to just drive away.

I find it interesting that people look for ways to spread the blame in situations like this. If a cop tells you to do, or not do something, you do, or don't do it, end of story. If you believe the cop is in the wrong, there is a time, place, and manner to handle that issue. The time and place is not in the middle of the situation.

The job of a cop is far from an easy one. They have to be given the authority to deal with it in the moment, that authority will of course end up being abused by some. But that does not in any way, IMO, minimize the respect that should be given in that moment. It disgusts me to see the ire and disrespect shown towards law enforcement in general. People will complain if they aren't there when they need them, but hang them out to dry for little or nothing when they don't.

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

I didn't know it was a crime to be a douche, the cop was an ass

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

I just watched it again; repeating the running over part numerous times.

If you watch closely the car never moved after the first time the cop said stop, yet it takes a couple seconds after the car hasn't moved for the cop to say his foot got run over and then make the statement of 'you wanna be a prick'.

As has been said already; both were clearly in the wrong.

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

10. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

I've heard of that kind of stuff too. Chicago is the most corrupt city in the world. Don't get me wrong, there is police corruption everywhere, but in Chicago, it's like it's tradition. Lol