• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Cop beats motorist...

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by parnassto, Aug 5, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

... but not nearly as bad as the arrogant prick deserved! Anybody upset by this? ANYBODY?

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

I didn't see a thing....

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

Saw this on Gawker this morning and thought (for a split second only) about posting it here.

If you read the all the posts on Gawker it's split pretty much 50/50........

....one group saying the cop shouldn't have purposefully put his foot in front of the tire in such a way that the driver couldn't see it, that he obviously wasn't injured (or lied about his foot being run over) and that excessive force was used (as the drivers face was obviously dragged across the ground).

The other group is saying that the cop should have used a baton to 'open' the drivers window, and that the driver got off lucky.

Me? It's obvious the driver knew he was being ticketed and tried to drive away. I think the cop could have chosen a different place to stand; like directly in front of the car......vice just sticking his foot under it.

Who knows? We'll see if the driver is arrogant enough to try and press charges.

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

I like seeing douchebags get what they deserve.

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

The guy was definitely an arrogant douche but the cop escalated it in his own way by stepping in front of the car as soon as the dude got inside. He knew what the ass was going to try and really what was the point as it was nothing more than a parking ticket and they already had the guys info from his tags. Let him go and mail the ticket.

6. wakamjibu1n

wakamjibu1n Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

There is no "who knows", the driver was in the wrong. It was clear he was being ticketed, the officer told him to stop once he started the car, anything, and by anything, I actually mean any ****ing thing the driver did other the sit, car stopped, and wait for the cop the finish was wrong.

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

What is it with people? An officer of the law tells you not to move the car and you do, you get what you have coming. It is not on the cop to step aside and let the prick go. The cop did not escalate anything, he was finishing the job he started. If people have no respect for the authority given the officer by the laws of the land then they need to be educated. They can choose the easy way, or the hard way, but its on them, not the cop.

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

I'm split 50/50 on it too. One the one hand, normally if you're in trouble with the law they aren't going to let you get in the car in the first place. So the fact that the office let the guy walk up and get in his car makes me believe there was no reason the dude was expected to hang around. On the other hand, if a cop is standing in front of your car and you attempt to drive away I'd expect an ass-beating too.

So I'm going with they're both f'ing douchebags and could have handled it differently.

9. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

Responded before I saw this but as I said I think the smart thing for the cop to do would have been to not let the guy in the car in the first place so to me that was a bit confusing move on the officers part. Not in any way saying dude was in the right as it was asinine to drive away with the officer that close BUT just saying he could have prevented the whole mess in the first place by not letting the 'perp' get into his car.

10. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Cop beats motorist...

nice car