• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Cam's Last 6 weeks to the British champs - Journal

Discussion in 'Training' started by casse, Sep 9, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Right here goes..

I thought I would do a journal on my last 6 weeks leading upto the UKBFF British championships where i will be doing the Junior under 23's class,
      I am 20 year's of age,
      Currently weigh: 77.5kg, weight before start of diet 22 weeks ago 90kg
      Height: 5'8ft

Some general info in a nutshell leading upto this next coming 6 weeks
      This will be my second competition, I done my first show at the UKBFF Cumbrian classic on the 1st July this year where I came second and got invite to to the British champs,
      I only started training serious at the start of this year but then I came riddled with a bad shoulder injury which really restricted my training, Not being able to do any kind of squat exercise for 1 month and 1/2, dumbbell shoulder presses and having to go right back to basic with dumbbell side lateral raises focusing on complete form.

So anyways in the end up I only ended up dieting for 12 weeks leading upto the cumbrian classic, Dropping down from 90kg (looking fat, lob-sided with shoulder injury) to 79kg the day of the show.

So after I did the Cumbria classic on the 1st July I had a a few days off my diet then got right back into it, with the UKBFF being under 23s I know I've got to be bone dry to try and make up for the older lads having more muscle mass than me! so basically overall I've been dieting for 22 weeks now..
      I didn't expect or wasn't even aiming to qualify for the finals it was just for self pride and proving the local hater I had it in me to a REAL bodybuilding diet blood and guts old school style!

Luckily for me I've got one of the best the old school behind me helping me get ready for this show, My dad Ian Chambers (Chem) who's won won hundreds of trophies in the 25 years he's been into bodybuilding, in fact i think he has placed 1st, 2nd, 3rd in just over 200 comps out of the 240 he had competed in, Winning a good fair few of them as well! As well as helping prep the likes of Bernie Cooper, IFBB Pro Masoom Butt, IFBB Pro Trevor Crouch, Violet Schwarz and many more top athletes over the years so I'm blessed to have him in my corner pushing me!

there's some general info anyways will start adding my cycle as of from tomorrow no point typing what cycles I've done now! I'll also add my workouts day by day or as much as i can..

For now here's my diet plan what I've currently been sticking to for the last 2 weeks:

Meal 1: 7.30am, 2 Scoops of Optimum Nutrition Gold stand whey protein, 60g Porridge oats mixed in with 2 tablespoons of Udios Oil

Train 9.00am

Meal 2: 10.30am, 200g Turkey, 200g White Potatoes, 150g Broccoli
      Meal 3: 1.00pm, 200g Turkey, 200g White Potatoes, 150g Broccoli
      Meal 4: 4.00pm, 200g Turkey, 200g White Potatoes, 150g Broccoli
      Meal 5: 6.30pm, 200g Turkey, 200g White Potatoes, 150g Broccoli
      Meal 6: 9.30pm, 200g Turkey, 200g White Potatoes, 150g Broccoli

Water: At least 8 litres a day
      Cardio: 6am, 1 Hour, Then 20mins Between meal 5 and 6

Pics, workouts etc to follow..

Peace out

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Cam's Last 6 weeks to the British champs - Journal

Good luck with it mate, quality having your dad in on this journey with you aswell!

4. clutas

clutas Well-Known Member

Ian Chambers is your dad..... no wonder you're a unit!

that diet is horrific fair play to you young man

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Cheers mate! He's of of the main inspirations behind my bodybuilding, If I could achieve half of what he has I think anyone would be pleased!

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

haha thanks pal! I take it you know him?

It's hard at times but I know it will pay off so I eat what I'm told!

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I actually missed that, good dedication to stick to that. Hard earned results, you must have a raging metabolism with all those carbs in. Your Dad a fan of high carb, low-no fats or have you just found this works for you?

8. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Don't know him personally but it would be impossible to be a British bodybuilding competitor and/or fan without knowing his name lol

9. littlemudda

littlemudda Well-Known Member

Omg that diet sounds dreadful lol!! You must be seriously dedicated, to keep that up good on you!!!! I'm sure you look fantastic! And I'm subbed

10. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

My metabolism is crazy at the moment, I've been doing this diet plan for the past two weeks before this is was roughly between 50g-85 grams of carbs for ten days low fats as well I felt like I was ready for packing it then! haha, It's mostly been put together to help dry me out and pull me in a bit tighter because after my last cycle I ended up packing on some noticable water retention, It gets chopped and changed usually every 2-3 weeks but I'd be happy sticking to this dailing in for the last few weeks because I haven't half noticed the difference in my condition since swapping to this diet a load more dryer, tighter and vascular aswel!

On rest days or at least once a week I'll have a low carb day where I'll drop my carbs to at least 50g upto 100g max just to keep the metabolism guessing