• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Building Muscle from current weight?

Discussion in 'Training' started by crormaSoila18, Aug 7, 2012.

1. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Building Muscle from current weight?

Jesus Christ, could you like, block me or something? I dont want to put up with you, your a pathetic child. Oh and snap shot, thousands of people are going to look at your comment and see what type of moron you are. (=

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Didn't read all that bull**** OP what was your question

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Duh.
      Shut your whore mouth you ****ing ***got.

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Jeeze man is everyone like that on this website? Anyway. To get to the point. I look chubby, BMI is 26.2, Ive been lifting weights for a while and i have that muscle under this lard is obvious to tell because I dont have a saggy body like most overweight people. question is, Should I cut to 170lb before starting to gain muscle or should I start gaining muscle now? In the end. I wanna look Ripped/buff/fit.

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

6. casse

casse Well-Known Member

What's you bf BMi is ****

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I didnt catch that, my bmi is 26.2

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

BMI doesn't mean anything. What is your bf%