• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Building Muscle from current weight?

Discussion in 'Training' started by crormaSoila18, Aug 7, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!

Im new to this, Im 17, 193lbs. My stats are listed to left if you guys have anyother questions on that. I have a question for you guys.
      My ultimate goal is to get buff and Im a little worried at the current position Im in. Im considered overweight with a BMI of 26.2 according to some random calculation website. I've been working out for a little while now and I know my stuff, only problem I've been having is either deciding if I should just lose fat or go straight to weight lifting. I know all my workouts, I have my own schedule which Ill write in a little. My question is to you guys is this. Right now I look chubby, I have a big belly, I have manboobs, but they look like they stand erect due to my chest workouts so they dont seem flabby like most of the bigger guys you see; and my legs and arms are pretty normal, no double chin. Some people tell me im not fat, but some guys decide to be ******* and state how im a fatass. I was wondering, if I were to workout from my current body appeal, in terms of weightlifting, would I come out in the end looking ripped/buff? Or should I go down to 170 and build on from there. I would appreciate your help, and I would appreciate it even more if you knew what you are talking about. Dont tell me anything your football coach tells you because I know from my own coach that coaches are retarded.

Mon,Wed,Fri - Chest,shoulder,tricep
      sun,tue,thur - bicep,back,legs
      1.5 miles everyday after lifting.

Supplements:
      Gold Standard whey (4 scoops a day)
      CGT-10 (5g a day)
      Opti-men
      ProLab Quickstart

Stats:
      Bench - 210 3rep
      Squat - 275 3rep
      Military - 125 2rep
      Barbell Bicep - 75 5rep

EDIT: I already stated how Im new to the website, please read my thread carefully and Please be mature

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Building Muscle from current weight?

Last edited by akkadiandude; Today at 04:15 AM.

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

ur new to this and u bench 210 for 3 reps?

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

New to the website lol

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

You edited the thread just to say I don't know how to read? You mentioned no where in your ****ing OP you're new to the WEBSITE you ****ing ***got. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Oh gawd, please dont spray me with your watergun

Your 18 and you just graduated from the navy seals? Age Requirement is 21 I think, with a BS in college. Nice try butthead, go give your mom a kiss and ask for forgiveness because you go around being a brat and making her look like a bad parent.

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Last edited by akkadiandude; Today at 04:08 AM. Reason: Oh and I forgot

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

What the **** did you just ****ing say to me you ****ing piece of ****? I'm going to be as nice as ****ing possible and tell you the truth. You're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

9. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

I know a adult wouldnt talk the way you do. Grow up buddy. Lying wont take you anywhere to look tough. I learned that lesson in the 3rd grade and that was 9 years ago...

Now someone please answer my question? lol

10. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 5'7", 154lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.