• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Bought elliptical, but not seeing results after a month

Discussion in 'Training' started by casse, Mar 26, 2012.

1. uFaro

uFaro Well-Known Member

Bought elliptical, but not seeing results after a month

not much else to say.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I guarantee you are eating way more than 1200 calories. you are eating over 600 just in cereal and your protein shake. not counting lunch and dinner. unless you are eating rice cakes for lunch and dinner you are eating WAAAAAAAY more than you think you are. Probably in the 2,500-3,000 range.

you seem to be resisting this basic logic so this is my last post in this thread. count your calories and succeed or keep doing what you are doing which is obviously failing.

read the nutrition forum and the information stickied at the top.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I suggest you eat exacly as you normally do for a week, but measure everything you eat and write down what you ate and how much. Be honest with yourself, don't skimp, but write down everything. Then at the end of the week go through your notes, figure the calories for everything you ate and add them up. This will give you a better idea of what you actually consume.

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I'm not resisting anything your math doesn't add up. 600 calories per meal. That's 1800 calories. How do you get 2,500-3,000? As I stated, I don't even eat 3 full meals a day. I eat 2 and a snack. Even with your stats, that's roughly 1200 for the meals and 200 or so for the snack. The rest is all water which is 0 calories. I burn 600 calories every day by exercising and a further ~1500 just from moving around throughout the day. How is this not a deficit?

I stated this same thing on another forum and everyone there told me "to eat more". Yet everyone here tells me I should eat less. See the reason why i'm concerned?

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

You've been told how to fix your problem by numerous people now, count the calories accurately, don't guess. You are eating more than you think as others have said, deny it all you want but your results don't lie; gaining weight means you're eating more than you are burning.