• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 20 years old in less then a month sickely skinny...(long with baaaaw story inside)

Discussion in 'Training' started by emininojiq, Apr 24, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

20 years old in less then a month sickely skinny...(long with baaaaw story inside)

Join a Gym! Come on man! Get started now! Eat a **** load too!

2. Marky

Marky Well-Known Member

20 years old in less then a month sickely skinny...(long with baaaaw story inside)

Female bodybuilding section that way ------>

Jk man. But seriously what are you so afraid of? I know what being bullied is like but you've gotta nut up and get bigger than them and not be a victim anymore.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I'm just so small i honestly don't believe i can gain any size and i can barely lift 20s ffs

let me take pics give me a few min.

4. Francis

Francis Well-Known Member

Idc what you look like mate seriously, it doesn't matter. Go to the gym and do madcow 5x5 or something similar. You said you like beef right?? Eat the hell out of that. Eat beef until you feel sick and throw in everything else you can think of so that your body can grow and get stronger. Spiderman (first guy who posted) is one of the smartest guys on this forum, im sure he'de point you in the right direction if you asked and stopped feeling so sorry for yourself.

5. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Bro, why are you so worried? I still remember I was 5'10 and 110 lbs once.

The key is to be confident. Your arms and quads are pretty good for a non-lifter. However, you need to join a gym now.

If you don't have enough money to join a gym, get confidence within yourself (learn PUA rules or become delusional haha) and acquire a job.

Once you get a job, get a gym membership. Then, once you change, I'm positive your dad won't be disappointed in you.

(Edit): Oops accidently quoted your whole post.