• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 17y old, NO gains for 1 year!! do i have cancer, heart defect etc? (pictures)

Discussion in 'Training' started by casse, Apr 19, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

17y old, NO gains for 1 year!! do i have cancer, heart defect etc? (pictures)

[​IMG]

You should be gaining that amount EVERY MONTH. It's not surprising you didn't gain strength or mass when you were only putting on 0.3lbs of weight a month.

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Eat more.
      Rest more.
      Train smarter.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Yes obviously you are terminally ill. The obvious reason you havn't been gaining is that you are going to die soon. Obviously.

Obviously

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Oh it's this thread again! These threads always end up with the same conclusion: eat more.

5. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Spidey has said everything that needs to be said tbh. If you are not gaining weight, eat more. It you are eating enough and not gaining muscle but just fat. You're training isn't right.

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Dont worry, did that the in the next round of bulking, went for aprox. 2.5 months, and gained 4kg, no strength at all, felt like a fat bastard after that... Was cramming down food every waking second

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

jesus christ

8. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Okay so we have come to the conclusion that you are doing everything absolutely right and that you are a special specimen that cannot gain muscle at all. The only logical solution would be to kill yourself. PROBLEM SOLVED, GO HOME EVERYBODY!

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Perhaps not perfect, but i had the basics down .. im not a complete noob, neither an idiot. I will see if i can find a private hospital etc to do a full and complete health check, but its just so damn expensive in denmark.. It's like 600 dollars or more .. And of course im not a special specimen, but i could easily suffer from some kind of serious sickness disease. It must be the only logical explanation. Perhaps i didn't run a professional BB bulk cycle, weighing down every single meal i consumed and brought cold chicken breast every i went, but i completed a decent, aggressive bulk cycle with NO results at all, except i felt like a walrus after hitting 90kg.