• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 17 y/o's show me your stats.

Discussion in 'Training' started by masoven4u, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

17 y/o's show me your stats.

Wow man! Thats crazy amounts in my eyes, (to be honest, quite embarrased to say my lifts but I suppose its okay because of the time i've been in the gym) how long have you been in the gym for? (i'm 17 also)

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Started lifting in January. Went from 169-201 at my peak. @ Nats Prolly just 4 week hard cut. Only want ot go from 2 abs visable to 4 haha.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Damn! what did you start out lifting if you can remember? and 169 pounds to 201 in muscle?! Haha' thats a good goal man! I have my goals too! :-D

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

My bench was 145 flat, squat was 195 (/cry), don't remember anything else haha. My arms were 11'' and now they're 18'', so theres a good idea of how much muscle I gained. Motivation is key, gaining mass isn't easy, anyone can eat a lot and pick up weights and drop them and repeat. Its how you workout, not how much. (To an extent)

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Woah that's a great startup! I began with 5KG on each side! (I think the bar weighed 10KG /hope) Yeah I try and motivate myself (I never used to but it's quite easy now and helps me not only with the gym but with other things in life) Yeah I've only just begun putting on good weight and it's made me very happy & yes I was always taught and will always believe good form before heavy weights!

Tags: