To build strong and shapely glutes, it’s important to target all areas of the gluteus muscles – the gluteus maximus, medius, and minimus. Some exercises that effectively target these muscles include:
1) Barbell hip thrusts, which target the gluteus maximus
2) Lateral band walks, which target the gluteus medius
3) Clamshells, which target the gluteus medius and minimus
4) Glute bridges, which target the gluteus maximus and medius
5) Cable kickbacks, which target the gluteus maximus
By incorporating these exercises into your lower body training routine, you can achieve a well-rounded and defined set of glutes.