• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Ultra Cautious Oral only cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by baletki, Sep 19, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Ultra Cautious Oral only cycle

I always like it when people do the research BEFORE sticking things into themselves. It amazes me when people will stick all sorts of different things into their bodies just because 'big jeff' down the gym said it would make them like Ronny

- - - Updated - - -

You will find orals very mild compared to most injectables. I would say though to be wary of indigestion. It can be a real cnut with orals.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

lol voice of bad experience really, I was naive once upon a time, and didn't cover all the bases, swore i'd never make the same mistakes again. Was all very well using test and deca, but the PCT was crap so I suffered in the long run and wasted my time.

You definately get wiser with age ! lol

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Sensible approach

I asked as (in my experience) taking oral's did not agree with me atall, not sure on what it was that didn't agree but i wasn't well after doing a Dbol cycle. It messed me up pretty good, bloods were all over the place. Since then iv'e never touched orals. Not saying it won't agree with you of course as many people do them with no prob's whatsoever, i just wasn't one of them. I stick to test these days and that suits me fine.

Would you not consider an injectable cycle? Safer in my opinion.

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

In all honesty, yes I would consider an injectable cycle, but again it's more a question of the unknown right now.

I've been thinking about it more recently, losing a gall bladder is linked to my liver, and liver toxicity is something elevated in orals vs injectables, so maybe I should avoid the orals, on the other hand when the immune system is suppressed as mine is thanks to diabetes, even though i'd be extremely cautious with hygene, pinning is going to be a risk, as if I get an infection, they are always very rampant and aggressive.

I could just stay natty and forget it all tbh, if the risks are as bad as I fear they could be, i'll not bother with it. On the other hand, there is no other feeling like it, when you complete a good cycle and keep a lot of your gains. lol

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like you are very undecided. I would stay natty a little while longer and see if you are happy with progress. If not then you know you have other choices to make. You may find that a solid diet and good cardio mixed with a good weights routine will give you what you want. Sometimes as tempting as it is to do gear you can find that a change in attitude and a bit of hard work can give just as good rewards as shooting 500mg of test.