• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Supplements For a Begiinner?

Discussion in 'Supplements' started by deansaliba, Nov 8, 2012.

1. audiophox

audiophox Member

Try to workout for atleast 6 months and see if you still like it, if you do then you can try something more hardcore but at first just eat right and maybe some protein shakes. Also SLEEP alot!

2. Sizzling

Sizzling Member

For a beginner, I don't recommend you take any supplements. Since you've just started, I assume that you don't need that much protein in your diet. Eating meals with lots of protein will be enough. Supplements are usually for the higher end athletes, who need a LOT of protein, but aren't getting enough from the food they're eating.
      If you do plan on taking supplements though, I would suggest you intake less than what is recommended because the recommended amount is usually more than you will need.
      My coach always said that if you're already getting more than enough protein, you're just pissing away money, because you pay $20-$50 for a tub and you're just pissing away the excess protein.

3. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

You don't need to be concerned with supplements if you are a beginner. Focus on eating quality, natural food with plenty of protein and natural fats. I would rather use the money I would spend on supplements on better quality food.

4. Newstarter

Newstarter Well-Known Member

What kind of foods should you eat (or avoid) before starting a new fitness regime?