• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Is it possible to have an exciting sex life with one person forever?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jailynn24hb, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Jemenony

Jemenony Well-Known Member

Is it possible to have an exciting sex life with one person forever?

Last edited by Uriel; Today at 09:47 AM.

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I think u have to work at it, ie to keep things exciting... but that requires input from both sides.

With men I think they live in the present, if it's offered, doesn't matter if they're with someone or not, they're likely to be lead by their c0ck.

With women, if they're lacking something in their relationships, they'll seek it elsewhere, but that doesn't mean just sex, that could even be attention or conversation that they're craving.

Moral: don't neglect what u have in front of u! X

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Everyone cheats, its just people have different breaking points. Me, id cheat if my chick was in the next room, infact ive even tried it before at functions where ive been out with the misses but put it straight to a few chicks who were flirting with me, ive said come on in to toilets to i f*** you. When im sober thou i say to myself WTF was i thinking,lol. As for cheating, i honestly think swinging should be brought into every relationship because IMO, its all about variety and sleeping with others gives you that. for the record, ive been with my chick for 15 years and the sex is sh1te to say the least but if i were to sleep for an aul random one for just a quicky, my mind produces different chemicals and the wee quickie is better than sleeping with my chick for a secession.

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

You know what mate I'm not sure about this. I had it offered on a plate a few times this year on holiday and didn't even want to, even though i know i wouldn't get caught. In the past before i was with the current missus I would cheat right left and centre and not think twice about the girl i was with. Since meeting Lou I've grown up and the last she was with cheated on her and i know what how much it fcked her head up and how it makes mine and her relationship difficult sometimes. This has made me see how much cheating can not only ruin your current relationship but also your other halves future ones due to the insecurities it would cause.

To say i've not been tempted would be a lie but I have managed to control my urges and behaved. Plus Lou is proabably the dirtiest girl i've ever been with, worships the ground i walk on and the best looking girl as well. I know if i fcked this up i would regret it for a very long time.

Sex can get a bit monotonous but there's loads of ways to spice it up, just hold certain things back at the start of the relationship and then introduce them when it seems like its getting a bit boring.

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

What?

Why would I pm you about that?

This is the internet, people are allowed other opinions. Grow up.

6. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Last edited by Dux; Today at 10:00 AM.

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Should have made a poll to see how many people have cheated once in a relationship. Would be interesting to see the outcome thou id already know it would be quite high for cheating

8. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Bf will probably frown upon me for commenting on this but I have to say that there is no other man who compares to him. I don't look at other men at all, even in a gym surrounded by them, not on the tv, nothing. I just don't feel anything. LOL - he thinks I've got a gladiator obsession because I loved the film - the only man I want to see in a gladiator outfit is him When it comes to cheating on someone, I think to love is meant to nourish them not to wound them. If you're not compatible and not happy then move on IMO. I know I'm very lucky and I'm grateful for it everyday.

9. thebenlong

thebenlong New Member

I believe that sex with the same person for the rest of your life would be exciting. There are many different ways to spice things up if it gets too boring. If the person you are having sex with is your soulmate, it will always be exciting. But, if it does get a little boring, ask your partner what other ways could help it be more exciting.

10. maxen57

maxen57 Member

As a woman, I would like to say it is possible but a couple should be willing to try different things to avoid being stuck in a rut. I've been out of the game for a few years now and sometimes I miss it, sometimes I don't. In honesty, I've never met anyone who could excite so much but probably men like those are ones that won't be afraid to cheat, lol! This is why I'm in this forum too. I need to figure out a way to make myself better physically. Sex is better when people are fit, right? And I also want to make myself better for the next guy who would come along, hoping that this guy would be the right one. We women can only do so much. We are willing to do our part (most of us) as long as the men will do theirs too. We women would always want to look good for our men, do better for our men.