• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • iPhone/iPad App

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by vijugati8g, Aug 19, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

iPhone/iPad App

Although this app looks pretty cool it seems a little expensive to not have an ipad counterpart. Do you have an ipad version coming out and would it cost me additional money?

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

iPhone/iPad App

The app is doing really well actually and more importantly than sales are two things that are note worthy. 4.5/5 rating on the app store and about 80% of all users who have downloaded the app update their app within the first 5 days of an update being released which is remarkable. So not only are downloads doing really well but people are using the app on a continuous basis and loving it by their feedback.

Your definitely right, its not free and there are some free options out there for sure but with the $2.99 you will never see a single ad and i guarantee you will get the best diet tracking app experience as a physique athlete that you could ever dreamed of in comparison to tools like My Fitness Pal. You can add a food item to your daily meals in as little as 3 taps, everything in the app is customizable even the number of meals you can have in a day, entirely up to you.
      One of the coolest things is that while right now its iPhone only im currently in the beta testing stages of the iPad version. Not only will it be fully optomized for the ipad but it will provide full syncing between devices as well. Just sign into your user account and you can track from any device you want. Best part is that once it is released My Macros+ will be a universal app so if you already have the iphone version, once its released the ipad version will be absolutely free to you.