• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Appetite and age

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by casse, Jun 30, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Appetite and age

I can eat just as much but eating a lot is generally harder as eating clean is pretty boring. And I don't enjoy the feeling of being full.

On a chest day I can still eat forever

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Appetite and age

I suffer from high histamine in the body so I have no choice but to eat clean nowadays. No sugar, no salt, no additives or preservatives, no sweetneres, no alcohol, no gluten or dairy etc etc. If I have anything with a little bit of histamine Im like a walking hive. I grew up on frozen microwave meals so I dont mind eating clean dry food. Look better and feel better for it. Can get a bit rubbish though when you cant even eat a cake or some chocolate for cheat.

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Appetite and age

i have been training 2 years i can eat a lot more now than what i used to before i trained ,so i think you can train your body and mind to eat more

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Appetite and age

God knows, when l was younger, full meals, deserts followed by chocolate and fizzy drinks.

I am currently eating 5 / 6 meals a day and managing BUT l could easily miss 3 of them.

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Appetite and age

I've got a good appetite, the best i've had (at 30)

Not sure if your looking for tips but if you can manage a pint of water straight after each meal, it could help stretch your stomach to allow more in.
      How true i'm not sure but it worked for me mate.

Tags: