• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • ZYZZ

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jailynn24hb, Sep 7, 2012.

1. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

ZYZZ

So let me get this straight, he is an inspiration to you and you want to take what he did even though he had a heart attack at the age of 22 and DIED.

Good job.

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

ZYZZ

Tren ace apparently....mega dosing on it....there was a link to his cycle in another thread on ukm a while back...raptor might know as he actually chatted to Zyzz before he died....whatever he was you cant wish anyone to die at 22...so RIP Zyzz

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

ZYZZ

Yea I have been training for 4yrs, just a newb on this site/forum, Sorry it ****ed off so much talking about him! :')

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

ZYZZ

Nope not in that way, the way he went from the skinny as kid, to a guy who had it all, his own clothing and protein line and had a kickass body (no homo) Yea he was taking loads of **** but come on you're telling me you wouldn't want a lean look that he had. I'd love to look that lean!

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

ZYZZ

Pretty sure the heart attack was from a family defect the gear and crap he was on out in Thailand just made it happen a bit sooner.

Got to love all the haters coming in to post crap. As Speedway said the thread is clearly titled, if you dont want to get involved dont click.....all the haters be miring deep down.

6. casse

casse Well-Known Member

ZYZZ

There are FAR better bodybuilders out there with better bodies. I dislike that look that he has. What's so special about it, he had no chest? It's not my fault that you're a dimwit that can't think for himself. Sure you can inspire to have his body if that motivates you but people keep acting like the way he did in his videos.

Tags: