• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Your recipe for healthy breakfast

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Zest, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

Do you like Pizza?

1 Cup Cauliflower Rice
      1 Egg
      (Mix together and press on a baking pan sprayed with pam)

1/2 Cup Grated Cheese
      Chopped Green Peppers (You choose how much you like)
      Mushrooms (You choose how much you like)
      (Pepperoni)

Bake at 450 for about 12-15 mins
      :) Mmmmhhhh Cauliflower Pizza... No carbs... Delicious.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. lalucien

lalucien Active Member

I like a glass of pure orange with bits and a bowl of fruit and fibre with almond milk from alpro. This is a very healthy, quick and filling breakfast. If you can have a smoothie instead if the orang juice as it'll give you more vitamins and fill you more

3. Sizzling

Sizzling Member

I like to eat cereal and a nice sandwich to start off the day. It contains a good amount of carbs, nutrients and energy to get on with the rest of the day. My ideal meal hits most of the food groups, except maybe not so much fruits. Sometimes I would go for a BLT (Bacon Lettuce Tomato) sandwich, other days I might go with tuna.

4. musclemad

musclemad Well-Known Member

No, all cereal is very bad for you. It is devoid of nutrients (hence why it is fortified with vitamins), it will elevate your blood sugar to harmful levels and it contains anti-nutrients like lectins, gluten and phytates. Cereal is one of the worst foods you can eat.

5. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

I usually have a smoothie with lots of greens and a bowl of plain oatmeal. I add a small pack of raisins, cinnamon and flax to my oatmeal. I'm obsessed with Larabars so once in a while, I will have one of those with some fruit.

6. musclemad

I tried the cauliflower crust pizza. I used egg and mozzarella cheese but it didn't really form a crust. The end product was more akin to tamales than pizza. It was still quite tasty, though and much healthier than eating a load of wheat.

7. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

My healthy breakfast would consist of oatmeal and a lot of Frits on the side.
      I usually go for something like oatmeal because I can add a lot of dried fruit and berries and fruits to it.

8. musclemad

That's not a healthy breakfast to be honest. Oatmeal is 80% carbohydrate and dried fruit is about the same. That's a lot of sugar to start the day with. Your blood sugar will be high and insulin will be spiked, exactly what you should avoid doing in the morning.

9. johnraffiel

johnraffiel New Member

As I am bodybuilding trainer, I prefer first thing that is never skip your meal specially breakfast because most of the energy is generated through this meal and you all know that energy is beneficial for different functionality of the body. I advice my trainee to take break fast most nutritious food such as the meat fist, fruit and many more. I have many recipes which can be use in breakfast one of my best recipe that i am going to share with you that is Casserole and its ingredients are as follow:-

12oz of poultry sausage
      18 eggs
      Half cup finely sliced and fresh parsley
      1c broccoli florets
      A big onion
      Half cup baking beverage
      Cuisine spray
      Fat free cheese

for direction click here :- Usplabs recipes

10. mark74

mark74 New Member

My favorite, Egg McMuffin - not an outrageous meal. It has a good amount of lean protein from the egg and bacon.