• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Your hobby

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zest, Nov 11, 2012.

1. kubica

kubica Member

I love to play basketball, chess and read good books as a hobby. I also enjoy good SciFi and Comedy TV shows and of course movies.

2. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

I have a lot of different and various hobbies. I love to do anything with my hands and anything that involves being creative.
      Therefore I love to draw and design and I love anything that is crafty.
      I am also someone who is a major fan of tennis so I try to play it and watch the tournaments as much as I possibly can.

3. Angelle

Angelle Member

I used to love doing hair as a hobby but I am thinking of turning that into a career. Another hobby of mine is making clothes; I love to make different things that represents my personality. There are a lot of clothes on the market that doesn't scream who I am. I started this hobby years ago when I got tired of seeing the same clothes in every store that I went to...quite depressing.

4. Far_Mur_Jo

Far_Mur_Jo Member

I'm a complete cinephile and melomaniac! That is to say, I watch loads of movies and love music. Apart from that I used to be a huge gamer, but I have had less and less patience recently when it comes to video games, especially multiplayer ones. I play Minecraft sometimes and that's about it - really relaxing game by the way, it's a form of meditation!

5. Khronic

Khronic Member

I actually like Geocaching with some of my college buddies. If you haven't heard of it, it's basically taking a GPS and people post these stashes of stuff and put where it's located on the GPS. Then you use it to find the stash and collect stuff people have left behind. It can be fun with drunk friends looking around for a stash of items. Plus, they have caches pretty much everywhere imaginable from the boondocks to the inner cities.

6. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

That sounds very interesting.
      I would recommend to even pursue your own clothing line. I know many people who are starting out on sites like etsy and postmark to get their word out and it is an uphill battle but it is still going in the locative direction. I would love to see some of your items that you've created in the future!