• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Your favourite vegetables?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Zest, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Zest

Zest Active Member

We already have a thread about our favourite fruits, so let's talk here about our favourite veggies. I like carrots, tomatoes and broccoli. What about you?

2. Qoelet

Qoelet New Member

For sheer price and versatility; carrotts, broccoli, peas, asparagus, mange tout, tomatoes and onions.

They go with pretty much anything.

3. AnnaU93

AnnaU93 Active Member

My favorites would have to be green beans and baby carrots. I prefer them to be as sweet as possible.
      Since I make many salads throughout the week I like to add these two things into them to spice things up.
      It is also a great snack or something to crunch one when you want something like chips or candy.

4. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel Member

If I'm eating raw vegetables I love red peppers, cherry tomatoes or celery. I love broccoli, brussels sprouts or carrots when they are cooked. But I love most vegetables when they are roasted! I feel fortunate because I actually really like vegetables so it isn't difficult for me to work them in to all my meals.