• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • You young guys with women problems, a workout for your mind.

Discussion in 'Training' started by suighja, May 28, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

yeah I know not the right section take it to misc. I think this thread will serve more purpose here than in the crowded all over the place not so serious Misc section.

Ok you guys who are having women problems, the classic she isn't texting me as much and or spending more time with her friends or even guy friends situations. Or she has been acting funny towards me, things have changed things just feel different, etc etc. You try to get advice on what to do from others and want to find ways to make it the way it use to be with her. Most of the time you don't even listen to what People tell you, you listen, but you cannot apply the advice because it's just soooooo hard. You are looking for a way to win so you can be happy and not feel the way you're feeling right now. Most likely it is you that is the problem and it is you that created all of this. And it is you who needs to concentrate on yourself to become better, stronger, so you don't even get wrapped up into these situations and if you do you don't even care. Because you know it was nothing you did and it's easy to move on because you know you can pull an even hotter chick within a week.

You need to put more into yourself and come first. You need to build yourself in all ways you feel makes you better. If it's working out getting into shape, looking your best, getting tanned. Build you confidence and know that you can do anything you set your mind to do. I know some guys get sick and tired of failing and get pissed and do something about it. Sometimes you just gotta fail and get kicked in the nuts and eventually say enough is enough and do something about it. Life experiences are good even when they are bad. People can tell you all of the right stuff until they are blue in the face, but without you getting your nuts kicked in good you just don't understand how to apply the good advice. It will never work if you act like an Alpha male or try to apply the good advice to life. You need to become the Alpha male and be the guy who gives the advice.

So before you post up a thread about " This girl is doing such and such what do I do " Look deep into yourself and ask yourself what should you do? be honest with yourself and check off everything you hate about yourself and work on eliminating those things. Compare yourself to someone like James Bond and what are the differences between your attitude and James Bonds. Ask yourself what would he do? It might not be on that extreme level, but you do basically what James Bond would do. He never had a shortage of Women in his life.

1. Confidence

2. Attitude

3. Appearance

See many fall short of these things and expect to pull all the ladies like they do have all of these things. You get what you put in. Luckily the things needed don't cost money, they come from within yourself. Women love money no doubt about it. If you don't have any, don't worry about it. Work on the 3 things listed above and I guarantee they will help you make more money. If you're hungry enough to go get it. Some guys are total losers with nothing and still manage to pull the ladies. You can be a loser and still have the 3 qualities listed above. Confidence is the #1 thing. If you're fat and don't feel good about yourself do something about it. if you're skinny and wimpy and don't feel good about it then do something about it. If you're shy around Women he who hesitates masterbaits, so go do something about it. Start off by just saying hi to People. You see a hot ass chick at the mall, walk by and say " Hi " and that's it. Do this for a couple weeks. Hell walk by anybody and say " Hi " get comfortable with it. Do this until you are comfortable enough to go up and talk to a girl. if you have a good friend have him go with you to be your wing man. This all needs to be done in steps. I cannot explain it all here. I know what to do to get the Woman and what to do to keep the Woman. The keeping part is the hardest for many Men. Even total wussies can get lucky once in awhile. You run across some chick you work with, go to school with. She could be thinking ahh he is so cute and so nice.

She might not have anything better going on at that time so she picks you. Then over time you try to do the right thing and only push her further away by being needy, wanting to spend every waking moment with her. Once a Woman knows she owns your ass you are toast. Unless she is big fat and desperate. You might fill some void for her. if she is attractive, no matter how she feels about herself tons of dudes are going to be hitting on her. If you are playing the wussy role (and not even aware of it) it's only a matter of time until little birdy flies away. I promise.

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

You young guys with women problems, a workout for your mind.

Last edited by VaggieStriker; Today at 03:49 PM.

3. Rodney

Rodney Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

if anybody has any questions I'm here.

5. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Why'd you choose the name VaggieStriker..?

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

he strikes that vag, hence thread on ladies.

7. suighja

Many people have women problems we know dis..

8. suighja

Was just making a thread that I believe answers alot of question that so many make threads about. This thread got me negged, but I would do it all over again if it helps someone! A red or a green means nothing compared to honesty and giving some good advice.

yeah im red, but to the guy who negged me. guess what? i'm still posting. And that is 99.9% of what I care about. So you failed.

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Just thought it was funny. Couldn't really think of a name.

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Obviously that is why I made the thread.