• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • WTF is the "spark"?

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by jailynn24hb, May 29, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

You know when girls say they did or did not feel "sparks" with some guy.

Is the "spark" just some woman thing or are guys suppose to feel it too?

I feel like I'm just happy when i find a girl that seems trustworthy, attractive, funny, and fun to be around. But there is no magic way of her kissing me or sexing me that has to occur to keep her around. I mean although some girls are better kissers and better at sex than others, im willing to let them learn how i like it and stay with them as long as they have the previous traits because a person can learn to be better at kissing/sexing they can't really learn traits and character.

And when girls always say "i like him more like a friend even though hes attractive, a great guy, and all that" it makes no sense to me. All i want from a girl in the end is someone who's like a female best friend who i also get to have sex with and spend my days with.

So seriously...wtf is up with girls who dump guys they say have it all but there was just no "spark"?

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

WTF is the "spark"?

Well OP,
      Can't speak from the guy perspective since I'm not one.
      But sometimes women say that when they aren't attracted to the guy/there isn't any chemistry.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

WTF is the "spark"?

It means she doesn't want to **** you over a period of time and/or be seen in public holding your hand.

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

WTF is the "spark"?

The "spark" to me is about chemistry. If I am seeing a guy and don't get that feeling in my stomach when we kiss or when I think about him, then I know we don't have good chemistry. I dno OP you just feel it.

I have also read that when a couple doesn't feel the spark or chemistry, that it can be because their immune systems are similar so it wouldn't be good for procreation. Dat dere animal instinct.

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

WTF is the "spark"?

My own personal experience with dealing with this made little sense to me as the word was used after we had been dating for close to a year when she said she no longer felt the spark for me. But obviously she originally did as we were together for many months. But the exact reasons for her breaking up with me she never made clear other than the "spark" was gone. Though obviously she plied me with compliments saying I'm so perfect and wonderful and yada yada yada but the spark is gone.

This im quoting from another thread that made me ask this question

She wishes she felt the spark and everything is just right, yet that there spark holds her back?

I feel like its just used as a description for lust and that girls want to feel the same passion and lust they feel those first few times you hang out with a guy when hes trying to hook up with you.

6. casse

casse Well-Known Member

WTF is the "spark"?

Yeah. Once the infatuation phase wears off there better be something else in the relationship.

Also, I bolded the part in your first post b/c I think you're right.

7. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

WTF is the "spark"?

We don't know that for sure.

Probably this ^^. Most likely after the initial "Spark" is over you are left with friendship, things you have in common, and mutual sexual attraction; apparently they didn't have that or it was weak. Maybe she is into someone else too.

The spark is that initial feeling of attraction and excitement in getting to know another person and wondering where things go. It doesn't last forever and the relationship has to evolve into something deeper for the relationship to keep going. You will always have little bits and bursts of the "Spark", but it is never going to be like it is when you are first together.

Take my advice with a grain of salt lol.

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

WTF is the "spark"?

...says the guy who wears a skirt...

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

WTF is the "spark"?

So its not this?

[​IMG]

10. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

WTF is the "spark"?