• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Would I be able to retain/gain muscle and lose fat on this cycle?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by crormaSoila18, Feb 18, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Would I be able to retain/gain muscle and lose fat on this cycle?

Planned on using daa during pct.

Yeah, if the 40 is too much, I'll scale back. I just dont want to have any leftovers from cycle. Good idea on the deficit for non-lifting days though, definitely going to incorporate that.

Two questions:
      1. Know where to get daa for cheap?
      2. What kind of calories should I be looking at during PCT - maintenance?

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Nutra is out of this one, but I used it and liked it and I would guess that it should be back in stock before your pct
      http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...150-grams.html

For Pct I always eat just like I was on cycle to help keep the gains.

here are two quotes from the same guy, and I have followed this for my pct and I only lose a little off my lifts even after pct and I think part of that is just the whole mental aspect of not being on gear

"It is a lill heavy imo but not crazy. I don't believe in front loading with Dbol or any substance really, just don't get the logic. Length is fine. I believe in longer cycles because I believe the gains are more sustainable...I like anywhere from 12-20 weeks so you are fine.
      Best of luck. I would bet you loss of gains on your last cycle was training related. If you train post cycle the same way, same volume, same intensity....that you do while on YOU WILL OVER TRAIN AND LOSE GAINS. Volume has to be cut way back, frequency cut back, etc... You have to continue to eat post cycle like you are trying to gain and not care if you gain 5 lbs of fat... Once gains are solidified its pretty easy to drop 5 lbs or so. I've written about it on other sites so maybe I will here some time. I can not tell you how many people have thanked me after altering their training post cycle like I recommend.... They all hold more gains than they ever had before.

Any q's about what I'm trying to explain just ask bro."

"Easier isn't the word is use. Lower volume and frequency. One thing I guess I've left out is that at the end of your cycle let your reps increase. One reason is cause tendons and ligaments can't often keep up with strength gains on cycle but the other objective is to establish your 12-15 rep max in the basic exs.... Say at the end of your cycle you can bench 315X13... Just stay at that wt post cycle... Sure you will lose some reps in the next month or two...you may be in the 6-7 range two months later but it will help you hold muscle cause even though your reps went down your body is still consistently being compressed under the same load and it wants to protect itself so it will stay thicker.

3. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

i ran an epi cycle, did like no ab work the whole cycle basically and still trimmed up a bit lol

4. Brenner

Brenner Well-Known Member

Great point about the fat - I just need to man up. But interesting regarding the high rep thing. I had no idea, and will incorporate it (sounds interesting and diversity cant be bad).

and my schedule right now is annoying, but I think I'll be able to do leangains soon. Probably try it out.