• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Will Masteron Cause High Blood Pressure?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by parnassto, Aug 26, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Will Masteron Cause High Blood Pressure?

I dont need to state! It's common sence what Masteron propionate he was talking about as in his later post he mentioned propionate.
      You was the one that stated the more un-common masteron enanthate not me "LOL"

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

If you are going to run Masteron propionate you will get greater benefits running Test propionate also you could even stack some Equipoise in there too if lean mascularity you are looking for.
      I used alot of both Materon and Equipoise,although not many like the compounds becasue off the fact it don't add the mass most are looking for.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Yes Big Juice you have seen my posts before. Im 29 years old. BF% I don't know but id guess at around 15- 17 % im not fat but not ripped, stomach is flat! Im 6ft 3" and weigh in at around 18 stone (natural weight) goes up on AAS.

My plan is to loose some BF and get my fitness up. Ive already started running in the mornings.

Looking to run Masteron as a single compound on its own, just for a little kick, not looking for much to be honest as I know its relatively weak. Also would like the benefit of the added sex drive as my test cycle cut short was garbage and I didn't feel the slightest bit horny from that so was dissapointed

I did 4 weeks Test E before having to stop due to BP issues although that has subsided now I don't want to risk injecting more Test E so would like to swap to Masteron Propionate until Ive lost some BF and my fitness is back up OR ive got hold of some BP meds.

4. Brute12

Brute12 Well-Known Member

Last edited by bigD29; Today at 07:27 PM.

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

You obviously didn't read my posts! Test is no good for me. Ive got High BP so want to swap to a more milder med - hence the post!

6. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

how is it commen sence? he didnt state he was using prop untill after you assumed it and who says it more uncommon its more common to experienced people, the only reason prop gets used more often is because its in mix blends wich people tend to use.

7. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

Did anyone get to the bottom of this issue? Does it cause high blood pressure?

8. Newstarter

Newstarter Well-Known Member

9. admin

admin Administrator